Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

19 minutes ago, royal white said:

Because you can’t accept a nutter posting something you can’t bring yourself to agree with I will post it for you. 

Course I don't agree that starvation in Gaza is lie. Who the fuck does other than some muppets on Twitter? Doesn't matter how many trucks the UN said went through. Clearly you and your Twitter pal haven't done the basic maths by looking at the ratios needed. 

Anyway.... Best leave you to enjoy haning out with your mate. I'm sure he's having a lovely time watching you type on a footy forum begging other posters not leave 😂 Then getting all anxious and asking them to help by looking things up for you. Why don't you put the phone down and have a proper catch up. 😁

Edited by London Wanderer

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Course I don't agree that starvation in Gaza is lie. Who the fuck does other than some muppets on Twitter? Doesn't matter how many trucks the UN said went through. Clearly you and your Twitter pal haven't done the basis maths by looking at the ratios needed. 

Anyway.... Best leave you to enjoy haning out with your mate. I'm sure he's having a lovely time watching you type on a footy forum begging other posters not leave 😂 Then getting all anxious and asking them to help by looking things up for you. Why don't you put the phone down and have a proper catch up. 😁

If you read the thread it goes through all the ratios. I do understand that you may find it difficult to use the software that the UN used and I can’t help you there. Sorry. Maybe you will one day accept the probability that aid is getting through the borders however from there who knows where it goes. I doubt it will be going back to Israel though.

Yes my mate is sat here at the side of me, we are having a lovely time at work. You don’t think I would be engaging with bullshitting throbbers like your good self if I wasn’t be paid do you 😂😂

You keep posting those lies fella. Good boy x

18 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yes my mate is sat here at the side of me, we are having a lovely time at work.

Riveting job you’ve got there 🤣

Please Winny, please don’t leave …

Don’t need to scroll conspiracy nut jobs replies on a Twitter thread. Israel’s legally responsible for ensuring folk get the food. They’re choosing not to do enough. 

15 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Riveting job you’ve got there 🤣

Please Winny, please don’t leave …

Don’t need to scroll conspiracy nut jobs replies on a Twitter thread. Israel’s legally responsible for ensuring folk get the food. They’re choosing not to do enough. 

Of course you don’t, you just like to be in your own echo chamber of lies and bullshit 🤥

Not sure why you don’t believe what the UN have posted? 

Obviously  you didn’t see the sarcasm in my reply to “Winny” it’s quite obvious he didn’t have a clue what he was on about. 

Maybe it’s because they keep getting attacked? Another 200 plus trucks through today, how many hostages released? 

How many lies you on today 🤥🤥🤥

Schools have broken up and here you are arguing on here, you sad individual. 😂

Edited by royal white

Just now, royal white said:

Of course you don’t, you just like to be in your own echo chamber of lies and bullshit 🤥

Not sure why you don’t believe what the UN have posted? 

Mayme it’s because they keep getting attacked? Another 200 plus trucks through today, how many hostages released? 

How many lies you on today 🤥🤥🤥

Schools have broken up and here you are arguing on here, you sad individual. 😂

😂😂 aww there’s no need to get all angry & personal x

It’s blatantly obvious that enough aid hasn’t & still isn’t getting through. Every mainstream media outlet has shown this. Checks have been proven to be painfully slow and the US took it into their own hands. But you and a nut job on Twitter are convinced it’s all lies. And I’m the one telling porkies 🙄

You enjoy your evening at work love. Sounds like a rewarding job for you & your boxing mate 😉

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

😂😂 aww there’s no need to get all angry & personal x

It’s blatantly obvious that enough aid hasn’t & still isn’t getting through. Every mainstream media outlet has shown this. Checks have been proven to be painfully slow and the US took it into their own hands. But you and a nut job on Twitter are convinced it’s all lies. And I’m the one telling porkies 🙄

You enjoy your evening at work love. Sounds like a rewarding job for you & your boxing mate 😉

If you can find a lie I’ve told petal then please let me know. 

God help those kids you’re teaching if you can’t even tell the truth on here. 

22 minutes ago, royal white said:

If you can find a lie I’ve told petal then please let me know. 

God help those kids you’re teaching if you can’t even tell the truth on here. 

God help them indeed 😂

God help your colleagues as well😉 

“Starvation in Gaza is a lie” “There’s enough trucks getting in”. “They’re being attacked”. So you and Aizenberg know more than the ICJ courts clearly 🤥

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/28/famine-is-setting-in-icj-orders-israel-to-unblock-gaza-food-aid

22 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

God help them indeed 😂

God help your colleagues as well😉 

“Starvation in Gaza is a lie” “There’s enough trucks getting in”. “They’re being attacked”. So you and Aizenberg know more than the ICJ courts clearly 🤥

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/28/famine-is-setting-in-icj-orders-israel-to-unblock-gaza-food-aid

“Famine is setting in” from the Guardian 

Tell them you’re a teacher who’s been to Israel so you know your shit and that Famine was confirmed weeks ago. 🤪

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

“Famine is setting in” from the Guardian 

Tell them you’re a teacher who’s been to Israel so you know your shit and that Famine was confirmed weeks ago. 🤪

😁

I will when you’ve told the ICJ that starvation ain’t happening and enough aid is getting in.

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

😁

I will when you’ve told the ICJ that starvation ain’t happening and enough aid is getting in.

I’ll leave that to the UNRWA

Good to see Israel getting trucks through again today like they’ve asked, they also asked for the release of hostages. How’s that going? 

What the nelly Nora is going on in this thread? Sorry RW, you're dead wrong on this, I know you don't like conceding a point but there is a real issue with food supplies in Gaza and the blockades that have contributed to that. That is an immutable fact. I'm not sure why, or how anyone can or would deny it.

Before the recent months’ hostilities, 0.8% of children under 5 years of age were acutely malnourished. Today’s report shows that as of February in the northern governorates, that figure is between 12.4 and 16.5%. 

https://www.ipcinfo.org/ipcinfo-website/alerts-archive/issue-97/en/

17 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

What the nelly Nora is going on in this thread? Sorry RW, you're dead wrong on this, I know you don't like conceding a point but there is a real issue with food supplies in Gaza and the blockades that have contributed to that. That is an immutable fact. I'm not sure why, or how anyone can or would deny it.

Before the recent months’ hostilities, 0.8% of children under 5 years of age were acutely malnourished. Today’s report shows that as of February in the northern governorates, that figure is between 12.4 and 16.5%. 

https://www.ipcinfo.org/ipcinfo-website/alerts-archive/issue-97/en/

There may well be a problem when it’s in Gaza, but according to UNRWA there has been sufficient food supplies passing through the crossing points. 

37 minutes ago, royal white said:

There may well be a problem when it’s in Gaza, but according to UNRWA there has been sufficient food supplies passing through the crossing points. 

The inference being its not Israel's fault, but I'm afraid it is, and again that's just the grim facts. Isreal are being ordered to send more, told to open more supply lines and what they are sending if a weak gesture in the face of the devastation.

This isn't about sides, or even if you agree with the stronghanded nature of the conflict, its about people dieing becuase they will not have enough food to live on.

Again, I'm just not sure this is something that should even be debated.

This is from the Comissioner General of UNRWA, Phillippe Lazzarini:

Despite the tragedy unfolding under our watch, the Israeli Authorities informed the UN that they will no longer approve any UNRWA food convoys to the north. This is outrageous & makes it intentional to obstruct lifesaving assistance during a man made famine. These restrictions must be lifted. UNRWA is the largest organisation with the highest reach to displaced communities in Gaza. By preventing UNRWA to fulfill its mandate in Gaza, the clock will tick faster towards famine & many more will die of hunger, dehydration + lack of shelter. This cannot happen, it would only stain our collective humanity.”

Edited by Not in Crawley

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

The inference being its not Israel's fault, but I'm afraid it is, and again that's just the grim facts. Isreal are being ordered to send more, told to open more supply lines and what they are sending if a weak gesture in the face of the devastation.

This isn't about sides, or even if you agree with the stronghanded nature of the conflict, its about people dieing becuase they will not have enough food to live on.

Again, I'm just not sure this is something that should even be debated.

This is from the Comissioner General of UNRWA, Phillippe Lazzarini:

Despite the tragedy unfolding under our watch, the Israeli Authorities informed the UN that they will no longer approve any UNRWA food convoys to the north. This is outrageous & makes it intentional to obstruct lifesaving assistance during a man made famine. These restrictions must be lifted. UNRWA is the largest organisation with the highest reach to displaced communities in Gaza. By preventing UNRWA to fulfill its mandate in Gaza, the clock will tick faster towards famine & many more will die of hunger, dehydration + lack of shelter. This cannot happen, it would only stain our collective humanity.”

And the figures that the UNRWA (who let’s not forget recently  had millions of dollars worth of aid suspended because of their support for Hamas) show there’s lots of aid going through. More than before the war. Of course there’s going to be delays, that’s understandable. The main problem is obviously on the other side. If you have 1000s of Hamas still actively fighting then it stands to reason they’re getting food from somewhere.

Just now, royal white said:

And the figures that the UNRWA (who let’s not forget recently  had millions of dollars worth of aid suspended because of their support for Hamas) show there’s lots of aid going through. More than before the war. Of course there’s going to be delays, that’s understandable. The main problem is obviously on the other side. If you have 1000s of Hamas still actively fighting then it stands to reason they’re getting food from somewhere.

Of course there is more than before the war, because, well, there's now a war. And to use sources to back up a point and then say these sources aren't to be trusted smacks a little of argumentative convergence.

To say that there is a problem just because of 'one side' as I've said is simply wrong, and to be honest its pretty distasteful given the current suffering of thousands of innocent people.

Again, I'm going to dip out of this discussion on aid, because on this i'm sure you'll argue the sky is green whatever evidence is provided, as I say, trying to prove that children aren't dying due to starvation or bombs on an internet forum personally doesn't sit quite right.

Enjoy the match, up the whites and have a cracking Bank Holiday!

12 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Of course there is more than before the war, because, well, there's now a war. And to use sources to back up a point and then say these sources aren't to be trusted smacks a little of argumentative convergence.

To say that there is a problem just because of 'one side' as I've said is simply wrong, and to be honest its pretty distasteful given the current suffering of thousands of innocent people.

Again, I'm going to dip out of this discussion on aid, because on this i'm sure you'll argue the sky is green whatever evidence is provided, as I say, trying to prove that children aren't dying due to starvation or bombs on an internet forum personally doesn't sit quite right.

The reason I use UNRWA is because they, being pro Hamas, are hardly going to alter stats in Israel’s favour. For some reason that’s who people on here want to believe hence me posting their data. 

I don’t think anyone on here is trying to prove kids aren’t dying. For weeks I’ve asked the military gurus on here how they can prevent kids being killed by bombs and bullets yet no one has been able to answer. 

It is a big mess, always has been always will be. All the main media are focusing on ICJ demanding better aid, not many mention the ICJ demanding the hostage release, if they do it’s usually a little sentence at the end of the article. 

Up the whites 

52 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Agreed. To only blame Hamas is beyond me. It’s Israel’s legal responsibility to ensure folk are fed & have medical supplies.

UNRWA are pro Hamas…’

‘Starvation in Gaza is a lie..’

‘Enough aid is going through..’

Favourite has to be that ‘there’s more aid going through now than before the war broke out’. No shit 😂.

There’s no reasoning with a mindset that fixed.

Time to bow as well.

Let’s get the 3 points 🤍

3 hours ago, Traf said:

I was offline yesterday, so has this been fixed yet?

Nothing will ever be solved on here, nobody is that naive, even me 😁

Some folk are just set in their ways & could never accept that Israel hold a portion of the blame. They could nuke the whole strip & people would still believe it was in self defence.

Public opinion is turning though. And Israel’s closest allies are losing patience and stepping in. Won’t be too long before the West changes allegiance, which will only be a good thing. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/29/famine-gaza-us-state-department-israel-food-aid

55 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

West changing allegiance, fuck me.

Absolute barm pot.

The IDF will be pleased with their new arms deal with America for bombs, before they get supplied to Hamas of course. 

Now now mate. I wasn’t suggesting they would change allegiance to Hamas 😄 Supporting Palestine doesn’t make you pro Hamas.

Public opinion is shifting, that will influence government policy at some point. Especially the more Israel’s objectives in the West Bank come to light. And if the IJC conclude their actions amount to genocide, then I’d hardly say it’s barmy to see more policies in support of Palestines right to exist. Eg, withdrawal of military support & pressure to push for a two state solution.

Unless the Israelis vote for less extremist government of course. Then we’d have a a better chance of peace.