Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Final Table Predictions

RogerB

With half the season nearly gone what are the final top 6 predictions likely to look like? Obviously, injuries and the new transfer window are unknowns but here is how I think it may look.

1. Portsmouth

2.  Bolton

3. Peterborough 

4. Derby County

5. Oxford 

6. Stevenage 

15 hours ago, RogerB said:

With half the season nearly gone what are the final top 6 predictions likely to look like? Obviously, injuries and the new transfer window are unknowns but here is how I think it may look.

1. Portsmouth

2.  Barnsley

3. Peterborough 

4. Derby County

5. Oxford 

6. Stevenage 

Something wrong there

Hello all I am from Surrey. I have recently started following Bolton as I am a big fan of their attractive attacking football and Ian Evatt who appears to be a brilliant coach and a down-to-earth and humble guy. I will be following the team and hoping that they deservedly make it back to the championship. As a football fan, it was so sad to see what happened to the club in recent times and it is wonderful to see Bolton climbing back through the leagues again and on their way to former glories.    

5 hours ago, RogerB said:

Hello all I am from Surrey. I have recently started following Bolton as I am a big fan of their attractive attacking football and Ian Evatt who appears to be a brilliant coach and a down-to-earth and humble guy. I will be following the team and hoping that they deservedly make it back to the championship. As a football fan, it was so sad to see what happened to the club in recent times and it is wonderful to see Bolton climbing back through the leagues again and on their way to former glories.    

EvL4G0RXEAQkofq.jpeg.jpg

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I wasn’t being unwelcoming, I was being observant. I just found it strange for someone to make such a post as an opener.

you've got to start somewhere

hey @RogerB, if you like tits come play battlenips in the behind the stands forum

made me think

would love to see my first post on rivals