Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Epstein's list.....

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I've seen some things on Twitter but surely if they are true those responsible would either be on trial or jail already? Or is this just blown out of proportion?

Loads of names came up in conversations. It's these conversations that have provided the list.

Absolutely no guarantee that any of the names were ever there, let alone complicit in any wrong doing.

It's a complete fucking mess, and largely meaningless.

• Site Supporter

Freddie Mercury had loads of dwarves wandering around his house with bowls of cocaine tied to their heads and arseholes like windsocks, and that was considered heroic.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

What is this list supposed to show? 

That Donald Trump was rosebudded by Bill Clinton whilst Prince Andrew jizzed on it.

11 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That's a very long wormhole to drop down.

Its not really.

Do you not think its a bit fishy that the one guy who could bring down the establishment managed to hang himself in a cell? 

Have you read the autopsy report and views of opposing investigators?

You must admit surely it stinks a little bit.

Are you aware that Maxwell is still in prison? Have you read the testimonies of all the victims?

You think all the rich and famous people listed as visiting his house and island had no idea of these events were happening?

• Site Supporter
Just now, gonzo said:

Its not really.

Do you not think its a bit fishy that the one guy who could bring down the establishment managed to hang himself in a cell? 

Have you read the autopsy report and views of opposing investigators?

You must admit surely it stinks a little bit.

Are you aware that Maxwell is still in prison? Have you read the testimonies of all the victims?

You think all the rich and famous people listed as visiting his house and island had no idea of these events were happening?

After your post, I spent some time reading about it. Certainly does smell fishy.

Unfortunately, especially in America, it seems relatively easy to get an expert witness to be an expert with a view to suit your needs.

The last report I read had spoken to many other independent pathologists, all of whom said that the breaks in the hyoid bone were more consistent with suicide by hanging than strangulation, especially in an older person.

Of course associated stories around staff etc don't help.

You may well be right, a lot doesn't sit right, but for me that is the "worm hole" I was referring too. The further you go the more hearsay you can end up being presented with wearing the coat of fact. 

Doesn’t do anyone any good, enough crank types on social media full of conspiracy theories.

Better leaving it to investigators.