Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FA CUP DRAW (ROUND 4)

Horwich

Went there pre-season with Ferny - they were singing like it was a big game, so this one could be a good doo.

Had an Oldham fan listening at the side of me then too, how queer.

same as me fenny i was stood with an odham fan, when there number came out i instinctively said number 28, mounts kipper the new kreskin.

just spoke to oldham fan

4500 tickets normally for the away end

ding dong do

you know what will happen, oldham will say to bolton you can have 4500 tickets but you will have to guarantee payment bolton will say they can guarantee to sell 1500, so that will feck up another potential top day out.

• Moderators
spoke to a couple of oldham lads and they said it went of big time against city oldham turned out a big mob boosted by a team of hibernian hoolies.

wigan will join in this time aswell (as long as they have no game)

spoke to a couple of oldham lads and they said it went of big time against city oldham turned out a big mob boosted by a team of hibernian hoolies.

Spoke to a cidy fan ITK.....or so he tries to make out. Anyway......

"Yeah it went off a few times, during the game banned city about 10-15 had it with a mob of stockport who were up for the game with hibs and shrewsbury, though stockport were on there own for this one, then after the game about 7 city smashed up a pub full of Oldham, hibs and stockport, city smashed every window in the pub and Oldham wouldn???t come out and then a little off later on."

Spoke to a cidy fan ITK.....or so he tries to make out. Anyway......

"Yeah it went off a few times, during the game banned city about 10-15 had it with a mob of stockport who were up for the game with hibs and shrewsbury, though stockport were on there own for this one, then after the game about 7 city smashed up a pub full of Oldham, hibs and stockport, city smashed every window in the pub and Oldham wouldn???t come out and then a little off later on."

Stockport with a mob???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.