Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan bastards

• Moderators

2-0 [-X

Alibob will be happy, Sky just showed her dancing about [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X :-$ :-# ;pp :-F ;vv

Carlos

One love, we don't need another love

Actually want the Pie men promoted. But only because I absolutly hate Ipswich. I hope Ipswich crash out of the play-off's due to some well dodgy refereeing decisions.

Undies still not forgot about that night down there in the play-off's

C'mon yoooow wiggin!

Guest SSM

Well said Undies, was actually talking to someone after the game yesterday, who has a soft spot for Ipswich and he was from Norfolk?? Work that one out. WTF was he doing there? Anyhow give him loads told him I hope they relegated next year. He wasn't even at the game but anyone who was will never forget. That game convinced me professional football is fixed. No doubt. Not every game but some deffo.

Actually want the Pie men promoted. But only because I absolutly hate Ipswich. I hope Ipswich crash out of the play-off's due to some well dodgy refereeing decisions.

Undies still not forgot about that night down there in the play-off's

C'mon yoooow wiggin!

Agreed!

Hope Ipsh??t make the final and Preston beat them thanks to some highly dubious refereeing decisions.

Guest spudwatter

That Mr Whelan has promised ??25M for transfers- if true to his word I can't see them being the whipping boys.

Guest Uncle_Northy
That Mr Whelan has promised ??25M for transfers- if true to his word I can't see them being the whipping boys.

About ??23m more, than the tight fuckers who run out club will give Sam

Any footballer who was offered a decent wage? They can have Okocha if they want :D

I can't wait for next season - bring on the pie men (especially away).

PB O:)

Ch-ch-check out my melody

We attracted players like Okocha, Youri and Bruno - and with less money on the table than Wigan. Footballers want money - and the pie men have lots of it.

They'll still struggle though, lets see how many their front two score week in - week out in the PL :-k . I can imagine a massive 13k when they play Fulham at home as well :D

PB O:)

Against all odds

Whelan has promised between ??10 and ??25 million. Jewell said he wants to buy British and doesnt want overpaid foreigners. Wont get much for ??10million then if that is he case. I agree though attracting players will be a problem. A relegation battle beckons for the pie eaters !!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.