Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charlotte Church

M46

I'd jizz all over her, and then do the same again & again & again & again :D/

I'd love to get her up the duff, sorted for life financially then.

PB

Shallow

I'd jizz all over her, and then do the same again & again & again & again :D/  

I'd love to get her up the duff, sorted for life financially then.

PB

Shallow

You'd have to pay her child support not the other way round....... You really need to read the CSA guidebook before you consider spreading your duff

jeez christ lads give us gals a break. What feckin size do you want us to be????

charlotte church is a size 10/12 and that is certainlynot fat, same size as me and non of you who know me would say im fat. Sue is a size 10, theres no way shes fat. next to lollypop heads charlotte does look fat. But so would i next to a size 4 ( kate moss), or size 6 ( jennifer anniston), personally i dont want to end up like liz hurley who admits to only eating one tiny meal a day.( admittedly she looks fiton photos etc, but in real life you could probably squeeze ger hand and she would snap)

feck you all, il ike my food, my fun and my life, and i aint starvin myself so just some fat bloke with zits can say 'ooohhh she looks snappable'.

And yes,if my husband called me fat i would goon a health mission- if he got a six pack.

jeez christ lads give us gals a break. What feckin size do you want us to be????

charlotte church is a size 10/12 and that is certainlynot fat, same size as me and non of you who know me would say im fat. Sue is a size 10, theres no way shes fat. next to lollypop heads charlotte does look fat. But so would i next to a size 4 ( kate moss), or size 6 ( jennifer anniston), personally i dont want to end up like liz hurley who admits to only eating one tiny meal a day.( admittedly she looks fiton photos etc, but in real life you could probably squeeze ger hand and she would snap)

feck you all, il ike my food, my fun and my life, and i aint starvin myself so just some fat bloke with zits can say 'ooohhh she looks snappable'.

And yes,if my husband called me fat i would goon a health mission- if he got a six pack.

Well said Missus C =D> =D>

Guest squidgy66
522716234.gif

Splendid =P~

how they dont fall out is beyond me

because there is f??ck all there

what the buggery are those things jostling for freedom then ?

Newton would of had to throw together a whole new set of laws for those puppies!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.