A Virgin...

Guest Caruthers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Caruthers..........

ever been p??ssed to the point of swallowing your own vomit and shitting in your pants?

Smiffs, I've just had this thought of you following Bamber Gascoigne and Jeremy Paxman into the chair on University Challenge:

And your starter for ten . . . no, make it thirty,

Have you ever been p??ssed to the point of swallowing your own vomit and shitting in your pants?

DRRRRINGGGG!

Caruthers, King's College Cambridge

Yes, I have but not simult . . . simmult . . . .not at the same time.

Smiffs

No, I'm sorry, that's thirty points deducted for hesitation whilst shitting your pants.

Guest Caruthers
Caruthers..........

ever been p??ssed to the point of swallowing your own vomit and shitting in your pants?

Just the once!

I too have been joined a couple of weeks but have been too nervous to chip in with any witty asides.....glad it's not just me then with a wee bit of stage fright!Oh & yes, I have a proper o level in English so I'll be sticking to the Queens enlgish in all my posts.

• Site Supporter
I too have been joined a couple of weeks but have been too nervous to chip in with any witty asides.....glad it's not just me then with a wee bit of stage fright!Oh & yes, I have a proper o level in English so I'll be sticking to the Queens enlgish in all my posts.

Let me be the first to say "Welcome to WanderersWays. HBAYT? :D

Bugger, busted again...yes I am a lady! & I do hope you're not one of spotty little urchins who sits behind the goals as I'll come round & have a word with your mum & get her to wash your mouth out with a bit of carbolic.

I'd like to say they're pleasantly rounded, never had any complaints so far.

Sublety's not big on this forum is it?

Is that my initiation over with then?

• Site Supporter
Bugger, busted again...yes I am a lady! & I do hope you're not one of spotty little urchins who sits behind the goals as I'll come round & have a word with your mum & get her to wash your mouth out with a bit of carbolic.

Alas, my spotty little urchin days are now sadly behind me. Great piece of descriptive writing though, you'll go far in our "English for Idiots" section.

That's be after detention then! I'll be clocking off from the factory then & signing in at the local hostelry. I'm afraid I'm a mere part time day user only.

And which local hostelry in Horwich do you sign in at. Oh and welcome to Wandersways. Have you seen the flag? :D

Guest Uncle_Northy

In english please.

mopping the floor? Are you serious? I have staff for that & if I ever catch one of them indulging in that sort of behaviour in my kitchen/diner they'd been sent back to the agency immediately!

Do they not sell specific items in rude shops for that anyway?

That's be after detention then! I'll be clocking off from the factory then & signing in at the local hostelry. I'm afraid I'm a mere part time day user only.

And which local hostelry in Horwich do you sign in at. Oh and welcome to Wandersways. Have you seen the flag? :D

Only the classy ones.....actually there isn't any is there. Only the bowler & bayto be honest. The rest seem to be full of birds withno mirrors in their house & lads with half mast tracky bottoms. Totally unneccesary if you ask me. Happen I'm getting old.

Only the classy ones.....actually there isn't any is there. Only the bowler & bayto be honest. The rest seem to be full of birds withno mirrors in their house & lads with half mast tracky bottoms. Totally unneccesary if you ask me. Happen I'm getting old.

So I won't see you in the Crown or the Long Pull then.

Long Pull? How old are you? Yes, I do totter in the Fleapit but never the Crown. It's like a scene out of cocoon that gaff!

Don't you start, you're a newbie. If you listen to the regulars on here you would think I was present at the building of Stonehenge.

Long Pull? How old are you? Yes, I do totter in the Fleapit but never the Crown. It's like a scene out of cocoon that gaff!

:rofl: how old is Biff ? :rofl:

even he doesn't know but chances are God was a nipper when Biff was born :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.