Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Before People Start to Whinge...

bwfcy2k

Lay off the lads eh? Prime example of fatigue today!

We have got out...

African Nations:

Jaidi

Okocha

Diouf

Faye

Injured now:

Davies

Speed

Pedersen

Campo

Fadiga

Jansen (fatigue appratently)

No squad can cope with these apart from Chelsea and even then, their bench wouldnt be great! If it wouldnt be for OB and Vaz Te breaking through it could be a whole lot worse!

Exactly, it gets no easier does it? But i know loads of people will come on and rattle on about how bad we were.

Some aspects yea but have to bear in mind how many players we are missing! Especially in the middle ogf the park where everything goes through for us,Campo,Faye,Fadiga,Speed,Okocha

Nakata isnt prpving good enuff, OB doesnt make enough of an impact in the middle and Nolan is clearly knackered!

bloody good job Roberts was suspended and camara was on African duty then, else we would have been in trouble. We got a deserved point against a bloody decent side that has made a mockery of some teams this seasonm.

Beer swiller

Thought we were jaded. We got into some good positions but lacked quality on the final ball or shot.

Having said that we were still better than wigin apart from the last 10 mins. still scratching my head on why the ref penalised bruno!!! they scored with their first shot of the second half.

wigin are our bogey team afraid, but its their fans that fuckin annoy and irrate me like a itchy boil you cant reach to scratch!

We didn't take the chances we made today which cost us the game together with a bad decision by the referee. The free kick which led to Wigan's goal should have been a free kick to Bolton. Another referee may have sent off the Wigan player who elbowed O'Brien and perhaps Mellor should have been sent off in the first half. He already had a yellow card when he kicked the ball away when he was walking off the pitch after having had treatment for an injury. But then Bennett does come from Orpington as does Barry Knight.

spot on Biff.

Was also told in the boozer after the game, the offside that gave them the freekick prior to the one they scored from wasn't - at least 3 playing Borg on.

The decision against Bruno was a joke, but the icing had to be only a yellow for the elbow ](*,)

spot on Biff.

Was also told in the boozer after the game, the offside that gave them the freekick prior to the one they scored from wasn't - at least 3 playing Borg on.

The decision against Bruno was a joke, but the icing had to be only a yellow for the elbow  ](*,)

That's right. Borgelli was well on side. Vaz Te was off but not interfering with play

you got to give credit to wigan today. they did to us what we ve been doing to arsenal etc, they marked us up to fcuk. we shoud have worked more space. chalk it up today. we are now the boys to beat.

Fatigue? Fatigue!! These are Premiership players, it's their job to play football! I'm sure its not that hard to run around a pitch for 90 mins a couple of times a week! (and it's not a constant 90 mins of running around) They should be as fit as a butchers dog!

Fatigue? Fatigue!! These are Premiership players, it's their job to play football! I'm sure its not that hard to run around a pitch for 90 mins a couple of times a week! (and it's not a constant 90 mins of running around) They should be as fit as a butchers dog!

Well said ......... They get paid well enough to do it.........

They shud be able to carry a good game ........NO FATIGUE

• Moderators
fatigue is not an excuse wigan have played 9 games in January, under investment in the squad is the real reason for not collecting 6 points from our last 2 games, we would be odds on for a top 6 finish now and a very close second favourite for a top 4 place.

fatigue is a very good excuse

our lot play every week

we're now at the stage where if you can walk, you'll have to play

wigan have a decent size squad to juggle about

i'm pretty happy witha point yesterday

at half time i could only see one winner, and it wasn't us

hunts efforts on the end of the wall were pathetic

and i hope ngotty gets his head sorted before arsenal

i think bennet was on the verge of sending him over the edge yesterday

it was like everything he'd learned playing for 30 years was being questioned

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.