Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Never been more disgusted in Bolton in all my life!!

xxxxxx

It's not Bolton's worst performance I've seen. I was mad yesterday because of the way we played......guess I wasn't thinking straight when I started this topic, probably because of the anger. I overreacted.

we all felt like that after the game, take 10 deep breaths and then post your thoughts.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

when derby beat us 3-1 at home 4 years ago, 1st season back in the Prem

when the 3rd went in I've never been so gutted in mi life as I thought after that we were going down

• Site Supporter
The worst Bolton have ever been was against Shrewsbury at Burnden in the eighties.  We lost 4 - 0 and at the end of the game the crowd were shouting "Only one player trying".  That was Warren Joyce (The player trying not the crowd  :D ).

it was bristol city ...altziemers.........

ragging pathetic performance!!

Can't defend to save our lives. Only going to get worse against Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. No way we're getting in the Champions League! Might not even get in the U.E.F.A Cup if we play like that, and we haven't played well for ages.

How long have you been a Bolton fan?????

no one has mentioned gretna in the cup years ago early 90s i seem to remember.

we couldnt dream of competing at the kind of level we do now.

yeah course we are disapointed bout sundays result but we need to take stock of how far we have come as a club ova the past few years

](*,) ](*,)

• Site Supporter
ragging pathetic performance!!

Can't defend to save our lives. Only going to get worse against Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. No way we're getting in the Champions League! Might not even get in the U.E.F.A Cup if we play like that, and we haven't played well for ages.

How long have you been a Bolton fan?????

my money is on less than 5 years, more than likely this will be the 1st season when theyve actually attended matches...

no one has mentioned gretna in the cup years ago early 90s i seem to remember.

we couldnt dream of competing at the kind of level we do now.

yeah course we are disapointed bout sundays result but we need to take stock of how far we have come as a club ova the past few years

](*,)  ](*,)

Yeah but we won that game, and we were on the up under Rioch at the time. That's probably why :D

Unbeleivable thread!

Now just read this sentance and think....Bolton Wanderers are a top 8 Prem Side!

This you could have only have dreamd about, some idiot football fans about!

](*,)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.