Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

birmingham role call

I got my ticket five months ago.

you can't remember 5 days ago' date=' let alone 5 months

quote']

Actually that is a classic symptom of Oldtimers. Your short term memory goes but you retain your long term memory. That's why my mate Mike Baldwin remembers Alma but doesn't know who his latest bird What's her name :D is.

planning to leave about 4 pm, gonna stop either on the way for a beer or near the ground( is that away fans pub still open) any way lets nail a pub where anyone travelling can meet up for a beer and a sing song, any one any ideas?

Room for a small one? :-k

planning to leave about 4 pm, gonna stop either on the way for a beer or near the ground( is that away fans pub still open) any way lets nail a pub where anyone travelling can meet up for a beer and a sing song, any one any ideas?

get in touch with walkden whites

possibly, we have 4 definites, and a maybe, should know by the end of this week.

Traf - I might drive down. Got to have words with a few people, but could be a reality.

Tickets = keep with tradition and hope to pick one up on the night in a pub..... or pay a visit to the fantastic ticket office and purchase one in advance?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.