Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What happened to the thread??

• Site Supporter
Last week i am sure there was a thread for wanderers ways away travel next season, was it just me who imagined it? I thought it was a great idea and would use it.

My guess is you need to know where to look for it. Do you have that knowledge?

you've got to be in the"it crowd" to use it thought and if you didn't ewatch us at Leyton Orient in 74 then you can't use it either.

Last week i am sure there was a thread for wanderers ways away travel next season, was it just me who imagined it? I thought it was a great idea and would use it.

it is on the ITK website you need to ask the moderators to allow you to acess this site.

What's the membership criteria for ITK?

I've not got access and a mate of mine asked for access and was told to feck off.

Guest The Special One

it is on the ITK website you need to ask the moderators to allow you to acess this site.

I've not got access and a mate of mine asked for access and was told to feck off.

:D

Garp?

Burndenboy! Take no notice of these infidels! They tell lies!

"The ITK section is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"

"Lying is forbidden in the ITK section. President Happy Wanderer will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. Everyone is encouraged to speak freely of the truths evidenced in their eyes and hearts."

"they are nowhere near the ITK section ..they are lost in General Banter and reebokReveiw...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

What you really have to do is paypal me ??50 to gain membership! PM me for details!

Same as mate, I've asked a few times, obviously not in 'the click'

OK, please stop asking about the ITK access and stop sending me PM's about it. Happy Wanderer is the man you need to speak to. PM him first and if you get no joy I'll give you his mobile number and you can harass him that way instead. :D

Are moderators not here to help us poor dimwits to access parts of the site that we can't? I'm only asking as I don't know what a moderator does!

Does anybody know?

I don't know, but if you find out, could you tell me?

On a more serious note, our job is to moderate the site ie move threads to the correct part of the site when needed, remove threads that may pose legality issues and generally help with any problems people may have posting messages or pictures.

To gain access to any part of the site is down to the Administrator, not the Moderators, unfortunately. So, I shall point you in his direction. You need to speak to Happy Wanderer, as I think I may have previously indicated.

OK, please stop asking about the ITK access and stop sending me PM's about it. Happy Wanderer is the man you need to speak to. PM him first and if you get no joy I'll give you his mobile number and you can harass him that way instead. :D

Oi farT behave or I'll send Oli round.

See what I did there 8-[

Are moderators not here to help us poor dimwits to access parts of the site that we can't? I'm only asking as I don't know what a moderator does!

Does anybody know?

I don't know, but if you find out, could you tell me?

On a more serious note, our job is to moderate the site ie move threads to the correct part of the site when needed, remove threads that may pose legality issues and generally help with any problems people may have posting messages or pictures.

To gain access to any part of the site is down to the Administrator, not the Moderators, unfortunately. So, I shall point you in his direction. You need to speak to Happy Wanderer, as I think I may have previously indicated.

Thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.