• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

vaz te gave us more chances in 10 minutes than the rest managed in over an hour

people need to get off his back before they ruin him

ps yes, he should have done better with his shot

Guest The Special One

missed a sitter, then his first touch played the ball straight into touch, then the ball was played to him on the sideline and he miscontrolled it and it went out, then he tried to cross but only found the corner flag........................... but hey, he's our future

• Site Supporter
vaz te gave us more chances in 10 minutes than the rest managed in over an hour

people need to get off his back before they ruin him

ps yes, he should have done better with his shot

correct...

thought he did well when he came on, should have done better with his shot but he was very lively again. THINK it was him who put the ball across for nolan at the end but not sure. hes still young yet and he has alot to work on but his pottential is showing and hopefully next year he will shine

i just think he is a young kid who has probably found ever level of football he has played in easy.

now he is not quite upto the level but has so much potential people need to get behind him not on his back.

he did change the game, hopefully he will get more time in next few games because if that ragging jap ](*,) plays again ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

when he came on, he looked like hed rather be stabbin needles in his bellend, he cant stay on his feet, and or kick straight, just hope he pulls him self together soon

Richard,

Do us all a favour, will you?

F??ck off to www.thewanderer.co.uk , you'll fit in well over there.

He will turn out ok,just need time , my only thought is if the Borg had had those 2 chances in the last 2 games I really do think we would have had 2 goals :-k

But it was a shit game , on Sat we had no need to change the players on the pitch but Sam did and last night it was shouting out for something different and Sam wait until 10 mins from the end , Sam has got me confused at the momment

He will turn out ok,just need time , my only thought is if the Borg had had those 2 chances in the last 2 games I really do think we would have had 2 goals :-k

But it was a shit game , on Sat we had no need to change the players on the pitch but Sam did and last night it was shouting out for something different and Sam wait until 10 mins from the end , Sam has got me confused at the momment

I think Sam has got himself confused at the moment :D

I thought Vaz Te did well when he came on,he looked like the only player capable of opening them up, certainly a change from the endless hopeless floated balls into their box.

I can't believe i am reading this thread!!! or should i say its typical of Bolton fans, Vaz changed the game totally, up until he came on i thought we were awful just hoofing the ball up at every oppertunity. The lad is such an exciting prospect and very raw i think a couple of months on loan at a championship club would do him a world of good. Now get off his back!! He is 19 for fooks sake.

Yup he looked very comfortable there with Bruno, I think he will be better there because his passing isn't the best so playing the Hierro/Camp role in front of the back four isn't really the best for him. His commitment on the pitch is second to none, ok maybe Davies!!!

• Site Supporter
Thought Faye was also superb at the back again, the boy just does not miss a header.

Know what you mean but....

where was he for the Terry/Drogba header?

terry was davies' man...

last night davies was meant to marking someone (forgot who) and he ran free of him and got a free header which he stuck over the bar.

defending in the box is not kevs strong point...

Thought Faye was also superb at the back again, the boy just does not miss a header.

Know what you mean but....

where was he for the Terry/Drogba header?

True, but they are world class players and would beat most players in the air, especially when Lampost is taking the free kick.

Vaz Te is not good enough. He has had ample opportunity to show us what he can do and has been found wanting. He can't control a ball, he can't shoot. He thinks he is Ronaldinho trying to do step overs and then pushes the ball too far forwards and loses it. I know he scored in Guimares but he didn't against Blackburn, Chelsea or West Brom, three chances I would have put away.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.