Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Well so what

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

if Sam is in Newcastle at the moment.

Can you blame him???

Our board will not support him and give him the cash he needs so if Shepherd will give him an open cheque book, he is going to bo for it.

He can't take us any further now without spending[/u]

I 100% agree with you, if he does clear off elsewhere, then we surely cannot be suprised.

Are you OK for taking over next season Jay? - afterall you have turned around the fortunes of the Allstars :D

Guest squidgy66
I 100% agree with you, if he does clear off elsewhere, then we surely cannot be suprised.

Are you OK for taking over next season Jay?  -  afterall you have turned around the fortunes of the Allstars :D

Agree with you there. I'm expecting big things of you Mr C as I foolishly renewed my ST this afternoon #-o

He can't take us any further now without spending

Your right, to expect to get any further than the last two seasons without some serious cash is bollox. We will always be a top 10 club, which most of us on here will be over the moon with, but if we are to challenge for a top 6 spot every season then the board need to make cash available to WHOEVER is the manager next season.

My real fear is that if Sam does walk, whoever we get in will need money to make the same impact Sam has (with little money) and we don't have any

good job he's got money to spend this coming close season then

What, at Bolton or Newcastle?! If your on about Bolton I have more pub change on the shelf in the living room then he will get for players.

Make of this what you want... :-k

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~779380,00.html

Wanderers' fans can expect a busy close season, with the Club ready to make a significant investment in the summer with a view to strengthening the already excellent squad.

"We are already planning for what will be a busy period of recruitment, especially with the World Cup being staged in the summer" confirmed Gartside.  

"The squad will be improved for yet another massive campaign in the toughest league in the world.We are also committed to prudent financial control; to ensure the future stability of the Club.

good job he's got money to spend this coming close season then

What' date=' at Bolton or Newcastle?! If your on about Bolton I have more pub change on the shelf in the living room then he will get for players.[/quote']

Make of this what you want... :-k

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~779380,00.html

Wanderers' fans can expect a busy close season, with the Club ready to make a significant investment in the summer with a view to strengthening the already excellent squad.

"We are already planning for what will be a busy period of recruitment, especially with the World Cup being staged in the summer" confirmed Gartside.

"The squad will be improved for yet another massive campaign in the toughest league in the world.We are also committed to prudent financial control; to ensure the future stability of the Club.[/quote]

the clue is in the last sentence.

we spent 5 million+ this season

that is significant in my book

the inference is that next time we'll spend more

??5 million is f??ck all to spend in a season. Its only alot to people/Clubs who havent got it!

We coughed up about ??4m or ??5m last pre-season on Diouf and Borgetti

I reckon we'll do the same again

It's not loads but it's not that bad either. And let's be honest, they haven't turned out to be good buys have they - so is there any evidence that money is the answer?

We coughed up about ??4m or ??5m last pre-season on Diouf and Borgetti

I reckon we'll do the same again

It's not loads but it's not that bad either. And let's be honest, they haven't turned out to be good buys have they - so is there any evidence that money is the answer?

I DONT AGREE the borg is a good player we just dont play to suit

his style and Diouf well that was a chance we took and maybe next season he will deliver, PLUS if it wasnt for Diouf and Borgetti would we have had that Uefa cup run and had those great away trips?

:D/ :D/ :D/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.