Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolty

Guest The Special One

• Members

Series 2 Li 150 manufactured between October 1959 and November 1961. Pretty common as they made 206,020 of em. Not bad but I prefer the series 3 which was a lot slimmer and sleeker (known as the Slimstyle) which started coming out of the Milan factory in December 1961. That model becoming desirable again by the smart fookers who can graft in the latest auto engines from Gilera Runners and Italjet Dragsters - width of that body makes it easier.

Regards,

Bolty - boring tw@t :D

Series 2 Li 150 manufactured between October 1959 and November 1961. Pretty common as they made 206,020 of em. Not bad but I prefer the series 3 which was a lot slimmer and sleeker (known as the Slimstyle) which started coming out of the Milan factory in December 1961. That model becoming desirable again by the smart fookers who can graft in the latest auto engines from Gilera Runners and Italjet Dragsters - width of that body makes it easier.

Regards,

Have you ever kissed a girl?

:D

• Members
Wasn't this the model that was popular with young Italian hairdressers? :blink:

I reckon the blonde model in your signature would be popular with all blokes of the non Bourneville Boulevard strolling variety..................

Edited by bolty58

• Members
That model becoming desirable again by the smart fookers who can graft in the latest auto engines from Gilera Runners and Italjet Dragsters - width of that body makes it easier.

Regards,

no no no no ,thats like messing with nature

I'm with you on that one HOD. Shouldn't be allowed. They should be protected just like historic pieces of architecture are (didn't help Burnden though did it :angry: )

• Site Supporter
Why would anyone want to ride round on a hairdryer/bean can?Give me a Sinclair C5 anyday.

You've just made yourself about as popular as a ginger-haired stepson with our antipodean friend.

Welcome to ww.

Regards,

Bring back george and his programme reviews all is forgiven.

• Members
Why would anyone want to ride round on a hairdryer/bean can?Give me a Sinclair C5 anyday.

Heard it all before Shat. You missed out popcorn machine. The fact that they are still around and in high demand (with silly fooking prices) when Lambrettas have not been made since 1970 says it all for me. Style wins every time.

Heard it all before Shat. You missed out popcorn machine. The fact that they are still around and in high demand (with silly fooking prices) when Lambrettas have not been made since 1970 says it all for me. Style wins every time.

Don't mind 'em really.Only the other day I overtook some in the cycle lane on Moss Bank on my Raleigh Chopper.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.