Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reebok

JumboMkd

Probably no more that 14,000. Our average attendance for a league game is about 22,000

At a ?5 and ?1 concessions it will be piss poor if we don't better 14,000 - especially seeing the ticket office seem to be taking a very relaxed view on selling the ?5 tickets.

Desparado went to buy 7 ?5 tickets yesterday and was not even asked for the season ticket reference numbers.

I can only assume the lad who served him was new and didn't realise that all ticket office staff have to be Doc Cox Jobworths.

I can't understand why the club advertise a membership scheme with discounts on ticket prices and then won't give a discount to members on a game like this. I know ?10 for a ticket IS cheap but it is the same price for both members and non-members. Its the same with family tickets for league match's, again no discount for members (already paid money into the club in the form of a membership fee) over and above the casual supporter (not already paid money into the club).

Our clubs capacity to make wierd policy knows no bounds in my opinion.

I can't understand why the club advertise a membership scheme with discounts on ticket prices and then won't give a discount to members on a game like this. I know ?10 for a ticket IS cheap but it is the same price for both members and non-members. Its the same with family tickets for league match's, again no discount for members (already paid money into the club in the form of a membership fee) over and above the casual supporter (not already paid money into the club).

Our clubs capacity to make wierd policy knows no bounds in my opinion.

alternativly...why should members get same price as season ticket holders ?

I think that as this is a one off game and, as a season ticket holder, I have no problem with casual watchers getting for the same price as me. This is European football FFS, granted not against a glamorous club, but the more folk we cane get in the ground Thursday, the better.

BWFC need to market this better, I'll give you that, but here's an idea. Why don't folk help the club they love out & use their whinging talents to cajole others into coming to the game!

Edited by no balls

I think that as this is a one off game and, as a season ticket holder, I have no problem with casual watchers getting for the same price as me. This is European football FFS, granted not against a glamorous club, but the more folk we cane get in the ground Thursday, the better.

BWFC need to market this better, I'll give you that, but here's an idea. Why don't folk help the club they love out & use their whinging talents to cajole others into coming to the game!

as a season ticket holder i agree with you, but if they did nt offer a different price some people would object.

lets be honest if you do nt go because it is ?10 you would n have gone if it was a fiver.

as a season ticket holder i agree with you, but if they did nt offer a different price some people would object.

lets be honest if you do nt go because it is ?10 you would n have gone if it was a fiver.

Ani, let's be really honest, eh? Some folk will find an excuse not to go whatever BWFC do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.