Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anyone Need A Belgrade Ticket?

SatanGreavsie

Is there anyone needing a Belgrade ticket? Obviously they're not hard to come by, but someone might be planning a last minute jaunt out there and if they're not Bolton based then this could be useful. Trouble is I asked the London Whites ticket contact to put me down for one - there's only 5 or 6 LW going - and then forgot to tell him when I finally got off my arse and booked on the Werthers. Which of course comes with a ticket. Squidgy has it, and so if the silly sod makes it out there in one piece, you could get it off him.

Is there anyone needing a Belgrade ticket? Obviously they're not hard to come by, but someone might be planning a last minute jaunt out there and if they're not Bolton based then this could be useful. Trouble is I asked the London Whites ticket contact to put me down for one - there's only 5 or 6 LW going - and then forgot to tell him when I finally got off my arse and booked on the Werthers. Which of course comes with a ticket. Squidgy has it, and so if the silly sod makes it out there in one piece, you could get it off him.

He bloody well better

I need one.... then again I don't think it'll be difficult getting one over there.

Or maybe I'll just get sh?t-faced and go in the home end :drinks:

I need one.... then again I don't think it'll be difficult getting one over there.

Or maybe I'll just get sh?t-faced and go in the home end :drinks:

The ticket box on the Zvezda stadium is located just next to the entrance for the home fans (ultras) stand. I don't think that it's very smart for you to go there before the match and ask for a ticket and I'm not sure that there will be any tickets for the away stand for sale because all of them were taken by BWFC.

Don't complicate things and buy yourself a ticket from Bolton

Guest squidgy66

Ticket is face value and I'll be taking my usual 70% courier commission you cheeky fecker!

The ticket box on the Zvezda stadium is located just next to the entrance for the home fans (ultras) stand. I don't think that it's very smart for you to go there before the match and ask for a ticket and I'm not sure that there will be any tickets for the away stand for sale because all of them were taken by BWFC.

Don't complicate things and buy yourself a ticket from Bolton

I'll see if there's any knocking about over there.

Unless this new ticket office has already opened in town, then I could get one on Wednesday morning?

Guest squidgy66
350 sold

200 to TMG package

That makes 550 surely?

I think they count TMG :blink:

F?ck em. It'll be cosy. I'll wear my aron jumper for you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.