Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Palma Nova Last Week

I sh?t myself then....thought a bird was looking for a wanderer who was in Magaluf not long ago :blink:

Permission to breathe again now.

Ban that Stokie c?nt....my undercrackers are covered in a brown substance now <_<

Pheeeeew

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS, in such instances, just deny anything and everything. :good:

Chances are if she shagged you after a bottle of WKD and a chip barm, she shagged a whole lot more too - and unless you poked her bum or vomitted on her, then she wont remember much of it anyway.

AS, in such instances, just deny anything and everything. :good:

Chances are if she shagged you after a bottle of WKD and a chip barm, she shagged a whole lot more too - and unless you poked her bum or vomitted on her, then she wont remember much of it anyway.

Thought was was mandatory..... :pardon:

A very good friend of mine ending up rattling his ex last weekend, which he didn't want to do, because she seems to think that sexual intercourse is legally binding somehow, so while he was in mid shag he had to think of ways to make sure he didn't get asked back.

So he shoved his cock up her arse without asking.

And she hasn't asked him back.

A very good friend of mine ending up rattling his ex last weekend, which he didn't want to do, because she seems to think that sexual intercourse is legally binding somehow, so while he was in mid shag he had to think of ways to make sure he didn't get asked back.

The things us men have to do some times. :D

WHAT A BUMMER EH !

Sorry, didn't mean to swerve! I am a Stokie (not stopped smiling yet!)

As for the description, she was a tallish lass, dark shoulder length hair, perfectly shaped and drop dead gorgeous! She was with an older lady too......

Ruth Crawshaw ?

Bobbers, I spoke to one of them today and he said he found those shorts in your bottom drawer.

:::::lol:::::

:blink:

I would imagine after a night wearing those numbers...

and you'd be squeaking like joe pasquali...

Mum and daughter combo eh?

:good:

Reminds me of the time i got chatting to agood looking older woman (late 40's/early 50's) in the pub,

we were getting on great,then she says to me "ever had sex with a mother and daughter at the same time?"

"Fuckin result" am thinking,so we gets the taxi back to hers,im getting all 'man united' about my 3some,

"go on into the front room" she says,i'll see if shes still up,she goes to the bottom of the stairs and shouts up...

"Mum,you still awake!"

::::lol::::

:angry:

Reminds me of the time i got chatting to agood looking older woman (late 40's/early 50's) in the pub,

we were getting on great,then she says to me "ever had sex with a mother and daughter at the same time?"

"Fuckin result" am thinking,so we gets the taxi back to hers,im getting all 'man united' about my 3some,

"go on into the front room" she says,i'll see if shes still up,she goes to the bottom of the stairs and shouts up...

"Mum,you still awake!"

What does that mean?

"Fuckin result" am thinking,so we gets the taxi back to hers,im getting all 'munich' about my 3some,

"Mum,you still awake!"

What does that mean?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.