Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Criminal Justice

He'll get off after some new evidence comes to light.

His defence of "I can't remember" is a bit too flaky for me, we've all been that leathered that huge chunks of the evening are "lost" but I think murdering someone would stick in your mind.

String 'im him up next to Andy Murray.

• Site Supporter

Got sent down but didn't do it. Big black blokes knew who did it. Skinny old bloke strangles said big black bloke to get name of murderer. Turns out murderer is a witness in the trial that followed dead bird home and murdered her to death because she saw him murder someone else to death earlier in the evening. Copper knew it wasn't innocent bloke all along but stitched him up as he was making deals with big black blokes. Innocent bloke is now a smackhead due to his time inside.

Last episode seemed rushed but has been much better than the usual dross on BBC

Edited by barryk32

Got sent down but didn't do it. Big black blokes knew who did it. Skinny old bloke strangles said big black bloke to get name of murderer. Turns out murderer is a witness in the trial that followed dead bird home and murdered her to death because she saw him murder someone else to death earlier in the evening. Copper knew it wasn't innocent bloke all along but stitched him up as he was making deals with big black blokes. Innocent bloke is now a smackhead due to his time inside.

Baz, is there another kind of murder?

I'm not one for lasting mini dramas, if it doesn't do owt for me in the first 15mins then it's had it. Anyway, CJ was pretty good right up to the last episode - bit of an anticlimax for me. Thought it would involve the mother of all twists rather than it was the bloke from the petrol station that did it.

I'm not one for lasting mini dramas, if it doesn't do owt for me in the first 15mins then it's had it. Anyway, CJ was pretty good right up to the last episode - bit of an anticlimax for me. Thought it would involve the mother of all twists rather than it was the bloke from the petrol station that did it.

Undies - here's the twist for you. I did it! But shhhhhh....don't tell anyone

It was all over the place, or was that me?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.