• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shittu was as good as his name.

Helgusson is like Vaz Te - a complete waste of space. They give us no

strength / depth up front.

McCann carried on from where he left off against Newcastle, giving the ball

away.

Jussi kept annoying me trying to throw the ball onto the edge of the 6 yard box for

ground kicks. He did it 3 times.

(once the linesman made him re-take the kick and the other 2 times he had to go

and pick the ball up and move it)

Whats Cahill doing acting like hong kong phoey on the half way line ?

Muamba, Riga, Gardener all played well.

Nolan, Davies, O brien when they came on all played well.

Too many players not playing to the maximum potential.

Same at Newcastle. Not sure who you blame - the management or the player.

Lets face it Danny Shittu is Radhi Jaidi :mellow:

Agree. Just not good enough.

With Cahill now suspended for 3 games and no sign of new players, the sammy lee start will soon be upon us!!

On the other hand, WBA are clearly poor so hopefully we should beat them.

It was a shocking performance last night and one I'm ashamed of, but it does make me wonder if the players themselves are shamed?

Gardner stood out as ok and at least trying.

Shittu needs to pay us to watch him and I'd still refuse. I'll drive the taxi to take him back.

Helgusson, not a clue and is a Championship player at best.

Joey O'Brien, just hasn't got that cutting pass in him. Loses the ball easy.

As for the rest, they didn't seem bothered to me when we went 2 down.

Credit to Northampton for pushing forward in numbers.

Andy O B was fine when he came on.

whilst his kid brother Joey played like a complete spaz.

worst game he's had

As I said to a mate after the match, if JOB had looked any less interested last night, he'd have been wearing his speedos & flip-flops.

I think the team(on paper that started should have beaten them, but, I think the manager has to take some blame for his tactics/substitutions. We spend 95% of the time lumping the ball up to HH even though he didnt win a single header (i'm convinced if Northampton had sneezy and grumpy in defence he still wouldnt have won a header), no ideas, no way to change the game. Then bringing on Nolan and Davies (which he should have done at half time), but he took of Riga, and moved Gardner (who was our brightest looking attacker) to left back.

Most of GM's substitutions in any game seem perverse. The fans round me were outraged when Riga was taken off, but what do they know.

It's been said before. BSA had a Plan-A, but no Plan-B. We're still trying to work out what GM's Plan-A is, but we're hoping it's good enough for survival at least ....... fingers crossed, eh.

:blink:

I was in spain last night, but rushed back from my a la carte meal to get the score on the website, I can only say that the result really disapointed me the players obviously lack pride passion and most importantly footballing ability,this is partly due to the style of football and the type of players we continue to sign, I will be glad to see BWFC get back to attempting to play football the right way, and I could not care less if that is in Division 4, I am not sure how long I can continue to to watch a team devoid of any modicum of passing ability, we lack flare and pace all over the pitch, I can honestly say I have never been so dissinterested in watching Bolton play.

A complete lack luster one dimensional, lack of dicipline, narrow formation structure on tuesday!

Lack Luster - Players

Lack of dicipline - Players

Formation - Manager

As a group they are all to blame for that absolute shite i saw!

Certain individuals were a discrase to their profession

Players can have wonderful technical and athletic ability but if that isnt used in a positive manor with a positive attitude that player are no better than someone who is average!

As for Danny Shittu - Bleedin el!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.