Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Am I A Racist?

some shite written on this thread.

does anyone actually know any muslim women.

women are not regarded any less than men in Islam.

they just have a different way of doing things,e.g separate praying,covering faces,etc

there are extremists in all faiths,and these are the fuckers we should be worrying about.

This link is to a report of a 13 year old girl, stoned to death for committing the offence of "getting" raped.

Visit My Website

So we've got 3 extremists who raped her, let's say 6 or so extremist "law men" who decided her fate, 50 extremists who took part in the stoning, and 1,000 extremist spectators.

Islam is an extremist religion.......the moderates are the exception, not the rule.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF, Mixu, Alf did say he was referring to his own experience and I presume in the UK.

Without wanting to sound patronsing, I would imagine it is difficult for men to understand how intolerable & abhorrent the treatment of wimmin can (and I say 'can' as I have also been treated like a little princess in some Islamic countries by some men too) be.

Unfortunately, the mass media seem to enjoy stirring up mindless & often biased, racist propaganda instead of tackling real issues the Islamic world refuse to stand up and accept are wrong, like the one you have highlighted. I don't know who is most responsible for the us & them attitude, but I have a terrible feeling it will become this situation, one day.

some shite written on this thread.

does anyone actually know any muslim women.

women are not regarded any less than men in Islam.

they just have a different way of doing things,e.g separate praying,covering faces,etc

there are extremists in all faiths,and these are the fuckers we should be worrying about.

i am in Iraq at the moment and they are treated like shit!

Drove passed a pick up the other day, it was pissing it down and 2 women were sat in the back.

In the front was the male driver and 2 sheep.

Good effort i say!!!! :yahoo:

TBF, Mixu, Alf did say he was referring to his own experience and I presume in the UK.

Without wanting to sound patronsing, I would imagine it is difficult for men to understand how intolerable & abhorrent the treatment of wimmin can (and I say 'can' as I have also been treated like a little princess in some Islamic countries by some men too) be.

Unfortunately, the mass media seem to enjoy stirring up mindless & often biased, racist propaganda instead of tackling real issues the Islamic world refuse to stand up and accept are wrong, like the one you have highlighted. I don't know who is most responsible for the us & them attitude, but I have a terrible feeling it will become this situation, one day.

Education and Capitalism are the answers.

Once people understand the basics of what is going on the world, and start to get into the realms of earning wealth for themselves then religion becomes absurd and some of the atrocities referred to above will be seen for what they are.

More and more Muslims will become educated and westernised as time goes by, and this will eventually emancipate women in these cultures and reduce extremism.

Obama and his circle of confidantes were all ivy league educated - the answers always start with education.

It'll be reet!

Education and Capitalism are the answers.

Once people understand the basics of what is going on the world, and start to get into the realms of earning wealth for themselves then religion becomes absurd and some of the atrocities referred to above will be seen for what they are.

More and more Muslims will become educated and westernised as time goes by, and this will eventually emancipate women in these cultures and reduce extremism.

Obama and his circle of confidantes were all ivy league educated - the answers always start with education.

It'll be reet!

Some very interesting points there Bristol and ones I had hoped would have by now been seen to be happening given their exposure to education over the last 40 years. however education and capitalism are abhorred by the mullahs as something (who are in this country mostly imported from p?kistan and Saudi) decadent and strictly not for women. Then we have the rich and powerful Saudi sheiks pouring 100 times more money into mosque and religious school building in Islamic and western countries for the education of clerics, than they do normal schools. I once read somewhere that 80% of further education for boys is study of the Koran in Islamic religious schools in Saudi.

From what I see they are becoming less westernised and integrated. However ultimately I can see a blossoming of inclusion of Afro Caribbean and Afro American as this century goes on. Islam however has its own different agenda.

Edited by Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion

This link is to a report of a 13 year old girl, stoned to death for committing the offence of "getting" raped.

Visit My Website

So we've got 3 extremists who raped her, let's say 6 or so extremist "law men" who decided her fate, 50 extremists who took part in the stoning, and 1,000 extremist spectators.

Islam is an extremist religion.......the moderates are the exception, not the rule.

That has f?cking sickened me.

Drove passed a pick up the other day, it was pissing it down and 2 women were sat in the back.

The driver didn't want his shagpieces to get wet.

Driving through Widnes a couple of weeks ago I saw something pretty similar.

That's funny as fcuk I have to say.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.