Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Didn't Want Sam To Get The Rovers Job, But He Has!

Burndens Bogs

We've not half got some fickle and shortsighted fans. Not to mention forgetful.

BSA deserves better and I think he will get it with Blackburns loyal support.

They know their football, not like some of the idiots on here.

funniest post of the day (mind it's only half past one)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might be fishing here but didn't blackburn used to get 30k+ fans and now struggle to get over 20k.

hardly loyal that now is it?

I am very sorry. It does not convey my own opinions. If anyone is offended then I apologise. No, really I do. You should know me by now.

Anything I write ending with 'innit' or other such chavspeyk should be taken in the context in which it is written.

In my opinion Big Sam has a tough job to keep them up, but it is not as daunting a task as Gaz had when he joined us, because we were bottom of the league below even Derby. There are similarities with both sets of players needing motivating after not respecting their previous managers. It will be very interesting to compare the two plights.

The achievement of Gary Megson to avoid relegation is geatly underestimated. I know it is hypothetical but Allardyce couldn't have kept us up from that position if he had been re-appointed instead of Gaz, and it is very likely that neither could Bruce, Coleman or even Wenger or Ferguson.

I don't understand the comments of beer swiller. Did he hate Megson before he arrived? or did the hatred start on the day he was appointed . Maybe he was one of them dickheads that went up to the Reebok on the first night with the 'Megson No No No' banner :angry2:

So, who do we think Fat Man's first signing will be? I'm going for Dean Windass.

Whoever it may be, him and his chubster leech of a son will get something out of it.

Squirt some UHT cream on that one and tell me that's not a FACT!

Edited by no balls

Well said. :rofl:

Edited by mart32

I'm sure some of the more intelligent posters on here will be on soon to explain why it's perfectly ok to now go on the BBC.

I have no idea because I am idiot! :pardon:

In that case let me explain, my friend who works at Blackburn told me that he was asked by John Williams to resurrect the bbc post match interviews. New chapter, water under the bridge thing, etc. Sam thought it was a good idea and time to move on. Does that cause you a problem?

In that case let me explain, my friend who works at Blackburn told me that he was asked by John Williams to resurrect the bbc post match interviews. New chapter, water under the bridge thing, etc. Sam thought it was a good idea and time to move on. Does that cause you a problem?

I couldn't really give a f?ck, I also don't believe a word of it either.

Utter drivel that explanation. 2/10.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.