Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Flags And Pre Match

C86

The flags looked good, it all adds to the match day experience. Complaining about flags should be the least of your worries. The football isn't exactly attractive is it, you need something that grabs hold of the youth at an early age. Although we will remember the game for losing in the 89th minute, alot of the younger fans will remember how good the stadium looked when the teams walked out, and hopefully they will want to keep on coming.

The flags looked good, it all adds to the match day experience. Complaining about flags should be the least of your worries. The football isn't exactly attractive is it, you need something that grabs hold of the youth at an early age. Although we will remember the game for losing in the 89th minute, alot of the younger fans will remember how good the stadium looked when the teams walked out, and hopefully they will want to keep on coming.

For the kids great, for grown men :nea:

and flags really grabs hold of the youth at an early age?

Guest bwfc devon

Well said :good:

• Site Supporter

I'm with Luke on this one. If a few of the kids; who possibly only went to see a United game; now have a flag and decide they want to grow up as a white instead of a red then it's a great plan and great timing.

is there anything we dont moan about?

have a VODKA & coke and a smile for fucks sake...

Homer I'm not moaning per say, it's was sh!t, embarrassing, cringy, has someone as said Americanised, IMO we don?t need it.

JSL

I'm with Luke on this one. If a few of the kids; who possibly only went to see a United game; now have a flag and decide they want to grow up as a white instead of a red then it's a great plan and great timing.

I'm with Luke too, my lad is 9 and loved but but 30 year blokes "fighting" over flags like I saw..... That was the point I was making.

I been feeling like sh!t all day maybe its rubbing off on my posts.

Sorry.

There is nothing wrong with waving a flag ffs. The stadium looked great today, and people will remember it.

No we will remember we lost 1 nil not the flag.

Yes they looked good.

I'm in my 40's and a grumpy owd git.

i thought the flags were shit.

the atmosphere was shit

the drummers were shit

the dancing boys were shit

the reebok rebels were shit.

if we had not conceded in last minute i may have felt differently.

Guest bwfc devon
i thought the flags were shit.

the atmosphere was shit

the drummers were shit

the dancing boys were shit

the reebok rebels were shit.

if we had not conceded in last minute i may have felt differently.

Not one of your best games then. :hi:

I had half a dozen of them but I meant the rest of the punters =D>

For the rest flags !!!!! and beer......

I'm a moaning old git :pardon:

What I would think would be a laugh is a fans penalty shoot out at half time, fcuking scream they where at Burnden in the "out with the lout" era.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.