Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chris Evans

DAN BWFC

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~1784618,00.html

I wish GM would take alead from his assistant; in this article Evans sets the right mood for the next match, taking the positives from the L'pool game, encouraging our support, giving a rallying call for Pompey and NOT a mention of our "disadvantages" or of the mightyness of some other team - particularly a detested neighbour.

Well done Chris Evans

I wish GM would take alead from his assistant; in this article Evans sets the right mood for the next match, taking the positives from the L'pool game, encouraging our support, giving a rallying call for Pompey and NOT a mention of our "disadvantages" or of the mightyness of some other team - particularly a detested neighbour.

Well done Chris Evans

He was doing really well until the last sentence, when he used a u word:

Although it is a long journey, we will have a decent following because Bolton fans are united and will get behind the team

What's this got to do with you Chorley folk

Well, in my capacity as Border patrol, I need to have a trotter in each camp. You know like Johnny Fowders like to think they're Doffcocks.

P.S. Get back to BB & lezzer watch, you bloody queen!

Well done Chris Evans

Spot on that - having given gary a panning for his shite PR it's only right to say well done to one of his staff - shame it wasn't him saying it, speaks volumes really.

• Site Supporter
Spot on that - having given gary a panning for his shite PR it's only right to say well done to one of his staff - shame it wasn't him saying it, speaks volumes really.

do you like being rimmed?

PR shmee schmaa

Does it?

Megson didn't expect such good vocal support against Liverpool i bet he was secretly pissed off, oh damn can't blame these horrible Bolton fans as an excuse for the defeat. I've done the 'lack of funds' dig at the board the other week. Now then what left, i know i'll blame the players for being too honest and not having the drive/will to win matches (which he said in his post match GMR interview).

Edited by John Thomas

Megson didn't expect such good vocal support against Liverpool i bet he was secretly pissed off, oh damn can't blame these horrible Bolton fans as an excuse for the defeat.

Now, you're just being silly. I thought you were more intelligent than that. I was wrong.

Megson didn't expect such good vocal support against Liverpool i bet he was secretly pissed off, oh damn can't blame these horrible Bolton fans as an excuse for the defeat. I've done the 'lack of funds' dig at the board the other week. Now then what left, i know i'll blame the players for being too honest and not having the drive/will to win matches (which he said in his post match GMR interview).

Are you stupid or are you just being stupid?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.