Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Deport The Scum Now

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if he's claiming asylum there's a good chance he's from some war torn shit hole so being shipped bqack there to face what ever he's trying to escape is a punishment in it's self

Exacertally, Frankie Boy. I find something morally wrong that by committing this crime he will guaranteed to be fed, housed & kept in a centrally heated environment for the term of his sentence. If he is from a shithole, then I bet he thinks all his Christmas' have come for the short term.

Where's the incentive for genuine asylum seekers to try and gain citizenship in this country by being honest hard working people?

Exacertally, Frankie Boy. I find something morally wrong that by committing this crime he will guaranteed to be fed, housed & kept in a centrally heated environment for the term of his sentence. If he is from a shithole, then I bet he thinks all his Christmas' have come for the short term.

Where's the incentive for genuine asylum seekers to try and gain citizenship in this country by being honest hard working people?

Not forgetting the Nintendo Wii, TV and weekly pocket money :angry:

If the Government allow flashers, rapists and murderers into the country it's hardly surprising when they then go on to flash, rape and murder.

If you voted Labour, well done.

If I invited a feral tramp into my home and he butchered the family, folk would rightly be asking what the fook I was thinking inviting him in in the first place.

If the Government allow flashers, rapists and murderers into the country it's hardly surprising when they then go on to flash, rape and murder.

If I invited a feral tramp into my home and he butchered the family, folk would rightly be asking what the fook I was thinking inviting him in in the first place.

what an utterly nonsense post?

how are we to know who the rapists/muggers/flashers are until they carry out the act?

Who said the flasher was a foreign national? I went to Rivington & Blackrod & any girl who went there can tell you tales of the flashers during PE. They were all white blokes btw.

Regarding murder, I missed that bit of the article but feel free to tar all foreigners & general darkie type folk with the same brush.

Utter pish!

• Moderators

That's it, all the other parties would have had someone asking people if they were a flasher, rapist or murderer before they were allowed entry. It's Labour's fault.

I've seen some low down political point scoring but that takes the biscuit.

To answer NB, why should we pay to keep someone behind bars rather than deport then; it's our contribution to humanity. Otherwise they could go to any other country and carry on offending. Otherwise I'd go to a country I hate, like Switzerland, wave my cock in women's faces, for a laugh, safe in the knowledge that all that would happen is I'd be deported.

That's it, all the other parties would have had someone asking people if they were a flasher, rapist or murderer before they were allowed entry. It's Labour's fault.

I've seen some low down political point scoring but that takes the biscuit.

To answer NB, why should we pay to keep someone behind bars rather than deport then; it's our contribution to humanity. Otherwise they could go to any other country and carry on offending. Otherwise I'd go to a country I hate, like Switzerland, wave my cock in women's faces, for a laugh, safe in the knowledge that all that would happen is I'd be deported.

but by that same token, anyone who knew their asylum appeal was about to be refused could easily stay in the comparitive comfort of a british jail by waving his cock at a bus full of school kids, safe in the knowledge he'd be keep fed, homed and safe for the next few years

Edited by frank_spencer

but by that same token, anyone who knew their asylum appeal was about to be refused could easily stay in the comparitive comfort of a british jail by waving his cock at a bus full of school kids, safe in the knowledge he'd be keep fed, homed and safe for the next few years

Are you a pisskick? That is exactly my point. :good:

• Moderators

Locked up in a nonce wing, safe? I'll take your word but I really do doubt it.

Locked up in a nonce wing, safe? I'll take your word but I really do doubt it.

Safer than Iraq, Afghanistan and the DRC places where asylum seekers are coming from?

especially if the local justice militia find out you've been waving your knob at kiddies

Edited by frank_spencer

Safer than Iraq, Afghanistan and the DRC places where asylum seekers are coming from?

especially if the local justice militia find out you've been waving your knob at kiddies

What really fucks me off is that how do they go through a 15+? countries before they arrive in the UK, they don't all fly here can't be any direct flights anyway.

What really fucks me off is that how do they go through a 15+? countries before they arrive in the UK, they don't all fly here can't be any direct flights anyway.

Most end up on ships that go to North Africa - countries such as Morrocco - then then get smuggled through the straits to Spain and then from there a free for all. About 20% of them only end up in the camps off Calais - the rest are hiding/living out in the other EU countries. In Holland the problem is just as bad as it is in the UK - but the difference being the authorities, and regulations, are tougher

Other "illegals" use various trucks to get through the many countries to the EU. Many see not only the UK, but the EU as a soft touch - its only when they get inside the EU they realise that teh UK is a soft touch as many other EU countries have much tougher border controls than the UK!

edit was a spelling mistake which I missed!

Edited by DutchWhites

Most end up on ships that go to North Africa - countries such as Morrocco - then then get smuggled through the straits to Spain and then from there a free for all. About 20% of then only end up in the camps off Calais - the rest are hiding/living out in the other EU countries. In Holland the problem is just as bad as it is in the UK - but the difference being the authorities, and regulations, are tougher

I think the point is how many countries do they go through to get to Morocco though. We're an island, Holland's in mainland Europe. Our problems shouldn't be as bad.

I think the point is how many countries do they go through to get to Morocco though. We're an island, Holland's in mainland Europe. Our problems shouldn't be as bad.

Pedantically speaking we are no longer an island due to the Channel Tunnel.

But on the other side I can see your point, but teh UK will always have it worse than many countries in the EU because we are an isalnd. Basically people can be smuggled into the UK on part part of our coastline (just like pirates used to do with the rich gains) whereas most other countries in the EU and elsewhere are at least landlocked or one ore more sides of their country (for instance Holland is land-locked on 3 sides)

To answer your question for many "illegals" it is only 1 country because they hide away on ships that go to the Morrocco et al

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.