Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ashes 2010.

• Members

Those wanting Perth tickets, let me know. The English who live here will buy up thousands of tickets for travelling mates. I have all sorts of options in acquiring tickets.

Us Bowton lads can have a reet good session. The Lucky Shag (scootering central) is also Barmy Army HQ when England are in Perth for any sport. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing but it's only 15 minutes stagger to the WACA.

Before anyone asks for the spare room - it has already been taken by one who was with WWays from the very early days.

Fancy Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne. Maybe just a day or 2 at each. And lots of touring.

Think I've got the odd nights accommodation lined up in each of those cities.

So its all down to the flight I guess.

How much per day are we talking for tickets?

• Members

Hope to see some of you guys in the Lucky Shag pub in Perth then. Wear your colours so us fellow Boltonions can pick you out

Oh aye - we'll spot em a mile off as long as they wear England colours ;)

Seriously mate, find me and you'll find a few of this lot. I have a strange feeling that you'll remember my rakish good looks :D

Oh aye, I remember you Bolty your the leader of that Paradise Lost Scooter Club. Saw your pic in the West Australian. How long have you had the beard for?

Seriously though, I was going to join the WACCA to get tickets for the Perth Test but if you you know of a way to get a couple I would appreciate it.

post-3494-126580361381_thumb.jpg

• Members

Oh aye, I remember you Bolty your the leader of that Paradise Lost Scooter Club. Saw your pic in the West Australian. How long have you had the beard for?

Seriously though, I was going to join the WACCA to get tickets for the Perth Test but if you you know of a way to get a couple I would appreciate it.

Oh aye mate. I know a way. This avenue is, however, closed off to you after that insult :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.