Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whats You Pet Gripes

The youth of today!!!

Being more 'pacific' - instances like being at the hospital where there are big signs saying "switch off your mobile" - and then young scroathooks chatting away to mates - loud as fook - so everyone else can hear what they are saying! Shoot them. Shoot their parents. Burn their houses down. Bury them in unmarked graves.

People who park right in the middle of a space that could easily accommodate 2 cars.

People who take umbrage at you parking outside their house - in fact the whole NIMBY attitude.

The pack mentality

The sheep mentality

People who try and rip you off

Bad manners in general

Rubbish customer service from big companies that should know better (are you lsitening BT?)

• Site Supporter

Agree with the driving comments.

But my biggest gripe is litter. It's the same old stuff: plastic pop bottles, Lambert packets, and MacShit wrappers all over the streets and parks. There should be taxes on these products to pay for street cleaning. Either that or making more effort in fining the scrotes that drop it.

They say you are never more than 6ft from a rat, but I find you are never more than 6ft from a discarded Fosters can.

Oh and I also hate it when your trousers slip off the hanger straight after you've hung them up.

• Moderators

White children who talk as though they were born in Jamaica

the likes of fcuking chipmunk

chipmunk, indeed

wanna be gangsta yanks afros

round em up and shoot em like pigs

speak english you bastards

• Site Supporter

People who park with all 4 wheels on the pavement, so us pedestrians need to walk in the road to get round the car.

And people who double park down narrow streets which were built to acommodate a horse and cart not two rows of parked vehicles and an 8' wide truck!

People who wirite uninformed drivel in letters to the BEN.

The BEN

People who indicate right at a mini roundabout but drive straight across the damn thing.

Football fans who form all their footballing opinions on what the tabloids and the cunts on talksport say.

Talksport.

My chemical Romance well more 'pacifically' their twatty fans and their marching band jackets and knobby hair do.

The fact that kids now think stuff from the 90's is 'Retro'

All the boy racers and their richers cousins twats in BMW/Audi/Mercs who think they don't need to stick to the highway code as they NEED to be where their going those 2 minutes sooner.

• Site Supporter

The fact that, now they've put the speed warning thing back on Hough Fold Way as a "How fast can you go?" target.

All the chavvy bastards are speeding like fuck . . . what they don't realise is that Bolton Council Highways, in their wisdom, have the speed displayed AFTER you've driven through!

What's the point?

The fact that, now they've put the speed warning thing back on Hough Fold Way as a "How fast can you go?" target.

All the chavvy bastards are speeding like fuck . . . what they don't realise is that Bolton Council Highways, in their wisdom, have the speed displayed AFTER you've driven through!

What's the point?

I'll get it fixed, the dectector will be angled wrong.

oh and it should stop at 35-40mph so it's not a target.

• Site Supporter

Agree with the driving comments.

But my biggest gripe is litter. It's the same old stuff: plastic pop bottles, Lambert packets, and MacShit wrappers all over the streets and parks. There should be taxes on these products to pay for street cleaning. Either that or making more effort in fining the scrotes that drop it.

They say you are never more than 6ft from a rat, but I find you are never more than 6ft from a discarded Fosters can.

Oh and I also hate it when your trousers slip off the hanger straight after you've hung them up.

agree with this..

all those signing on, this is the job for them to earn their benefits.

no doubt the pc bridage will say its downgrading. but it fuckin job!

agree with this..

all those signing on, this is the job for them to earn their benefits.

no doubt the pc bridage will say its downgrading. but it fuckin job!

indeed when i'm mayor of the world.

After 6 months Job Seekers dissappears and anyone who want money has to earn it by sweeping streets, mowing parks, tendingto flower beds etc etc.

• Site Supporter

typical APR.

typical for who!!!

Debenhams staff - Do you have a Debenhams Card sir?

Me - No, I don't have any credit cards at all.

Debenhams staff - Well you'll save money by getting a Debenhams Card.

Me - No I won't, I'll SPEND money by getting it!

Also holidays; I'm pretty sure, during the build up to an earlier General Election, we were told that the Govt. would stop the extra premiums put on school holiday times. Did we see this stoppage by the greedy travel agents? Did we bollocks!

I know for certain that the holiday hotel/apartment owners in the foriegn climes don't get any benefit from it, I have asked them.

Guest Frandsen08

DOG SHIT.

agreed.

next time i see someone walking their dog and it takes a shit and they dont pick it up, im going to pick up the dog and boot it off a fucking bridge like a scene from anchorman. no excuse for it.

Edited by Frandsen08

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.