Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stuart Holden

We will get megga money for this lad ?20m+ (summer 2011)

IMO he is one of the best I have seen in a bolton shirt, he will be a true box to box player, great engine, great taskle, good passing, good attitude and not a nasty tackle in him.

Absolutle awsome and my favorite BWFC player at the moment.

They where on abaout him on 606 again and it wont be long untill he is getting the big press coverage he deserves!

:blink:

He's playing like one of the best in the world, seriously an outstanding player, just imagine if we got Wilshere back, he might not have played, now we are getting to see what an absolute find he is and what a player he could turn out to be when he develops more.

He's playing like one of the best in the world, seriously an outstanding player, just imagine if we got Wilshere back, he might not have played, now we are getting to see what an absolute find he is and what a player he could turn out to be when he develops more.

You lot really dont know how to deal with having a decent player!!

I dont make these satements regular Pablo

Watch him regular, if he carries on the way he is going he will be worth mega money.

Players in his class for me...

Owen hargreaves ?28m

Lassana Diarra ?25m (pompey to madrid)

This lad will be as good as them in the same role!

He has not even played 20 Games ffs. Yes he looks promising.

Hargreaves was ?17 Million, and Won League titles for one of the biggest Clubs in Football history !!

Diarra wenr for ?18 Million, and had played at 2 of the top teams in the prem, and then won an FA Cup !

You need to calm down....Jesus, imagine what you would be like if you had Jack Rodwell, Wilshire, Albrighton, Carrol at your club!!!

He has not even played 20 Games ffs. Yes he looks promising.

Hargreaves was ?17 Million, and Won League titles for one of the biggest Clubs in Football history !!

Diarra wenr for ?18 Million, and had played at 2 of the top teams in the prem, and then won an FA Cup !

You need to calm down....Jesus, imagine what you would be like if you had Jack Rodwell, Wilshire, Albrighton, Carrol at your club!!!

I did not say he is therE now, I said... IMO and WILL BE!

18 months and he will be one of the best IMO. ?20M IMO (summer 2012)

He looks a good player.

Give it 3 months, and he has not won you the Treble....the Bolton fans will be soon on his back !

How much did you pay for that dirty twat Fellani ?12m - ?15m, IMO Holden is a better player now and will be much better in 18 months and will get a move to a big club, most footballers are not worth what teams pay for them but the still pay it, you may laugh at ?20m but i think thats what we will get for him in time!

How much did you pay for that dirty twat Fellani ?12m - ?15m, IMO Holden is a better player now and will be much better in 18 months and will get a move to a big club, most footballers are not worth what teams pay for them but the still pay it, you may laugh at ?20m but i think thats what we will get for him in time!

Sorry kidda. Holden is nowere near as Good as Fellaini. He may be a dirty twat, and a horrible fooker. But he is 1 hell of a player....and he is 3 years younger than Holden.

Holden has played 17 games for a small Club, Fellaini has played almost 3 season in the prem, Finished in the top 5 and been in a Cup Final.

The thing is mate. You shouldnt need to compare your good players to anyone. Its just makes you sound sad and Small time.

"Well he is better than blah blah blah who plays for you"

Sorry kidda. Holden is nowere near as Good as Fellaini. He may be a dirty twat, and a horrible fooker. But he is 1 hell of a player....and he is 3 years younger than Holden.

Holden has played 17 games for a small Club, Fellaini has played almost 3 season in the prem, Finished in the top 5 and been in a Cup Final.

The thing is mate. You shouldnt need to compare your good players to anyone. Its just makes you sound sad and Small time.

only time will tell!

How much do YOU think Charlie Adam is worth ?

he is worth whatever a team wants to pay for him, i think someone will pay ?20m for Holden in time. Take Fellani and that Russain fuck they where not worth what you paid for them but you still paid it! Lescott wasnt worth the money you got for him but City paid it, Holden wont be worth ?20M BUT imo someone will pay it!

he is worth whatever a team wants to pay for him, i think someone will pay ?20m for Holden in time. Take Fellani and that Russain fuck they where not worth what you paid for them but you still paid it! Lescott wasnt worth the money you got for him but City paid it, Holden wont be worth ?20M BUT imo someone will pay it!

Fellaini is the best player from his country, and was playing for the biggest Club in his country, we had to pay big money, as Huge clubs were looking at him....Real and Man United. He is easily a ?6 Million player.

The russian is a lazy joke.

Holden is not even the best mifielder for America, Bradley and Donavon are better, or Bolton, Muamba is better.

Lescott was at the time superb, and one of the best performing Centre backs in the league, in a top 5 team. We could demand BIG money, as we WERE a top 6 Club, and in Europe.

If Holden gets your player of the year, and you finish in the top 8, he STILL will not be going for ?20 million. Your living in a different world, if you really beleive that.

Edited by Pablo

Get your story straight, on this thread you are saying you cant judjge Holden over Fellani because he has only played 17 premiere league games for a small Premiere league club but on the next thread you say Jay Bothroyd could play for any of the big 4 teams on the strength of half a season in the championship????

A true everton fane, gobshite!

Get your story straight, on this thread you are saying you cant judjge Holden over Fellani because he has only played 17 premiere league games for a small Premiere league club but on the next thread you say Jay Bothroyd could play for any of the big 4 teams on the strength of half a season in the championship????

A true everton fane, gobshite!

Whoooossshhh!

You dont get me, do you ??

Fellaini is the best player from his country, and was playing for the biggest Club in his country, we had to pay big money, as Huge clubs were looking at him....Real and Man United. He is easily a ?6 Million player.

Holden is not even the best mifielder for America, Bradley and Donavon are better, or Bolton, Muamba is better.

Lescott was at the time superb, and one of the best performing Centre backs in the league, in a top 5 team. We could demand BIG money, as we WERE a top 6 Club, and in Europe.

If Holden gets your player of the year, and you finish in the top 8, he STILL will not be going for ?20 million. Your living in a different world, if you really beleive that.

Why is such a mad keen Everton fan one of the most regular posters on here.Are you banned from bindipper forums for being a total knob.Go and fish somewhere else, I'm sure the pieaters will be easy bait for you.

For a start Belgium are ranked 62nd in the world below Iran, Bosnia, Peru New Zealand etc.... does this mean Andranik is worth ?12m

Also you paid at least ?12m for him by all reports!

If Man utd, Real Madrid where really in for him then they would have got him over Everton so that argument has fallen to shit, Apparently man utd whwre after Mark Davies last season for ?10m after a few good games (dont belive what you read in the sun mate)

If you cannot judge Holden against Fellani over 17 games then dont say Jay Bothrooyd would get in any of the top four clubs after half a season in the championship!

Why is such a mad keen Everton fan one of the most regular posters on here.Are you banned from bindipper forums for being a total knob.Go and fish somewhere else, I'm sure the pieaters will be easy bait for you.

I love it here, its full of like-minded devients !

Go on, keep talking dirty to me !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.