Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stuart Holden

What a special lttle player we have on our hands, he has a phenomenal engine, great touch and a top notch attitude in short, a class act.

Made an appreciation thread for him on BA, he's our player of the season so far for me, close behind is Elmander. Quality player.

Guest Frandsen08

quality player, can put his foot on the ball, great passer hard worker and loves a tackle and wears the number 8 shirt. a good un in my book.

nice chap as well, met him up middlebrook a few weeks ago

I'm worrying that he'll be off next summer

has he had any praise in the national press or on sky or owt???

ive talked about him to a few people, saying how good he is n'that - but most have heard nowt about him.

What a special lttle player we have on our hands, he has a phenomenal engine, great touch and a top notch attitude in short, a class act.

I agree Mounts, splendid game yesterday. But he does need that killer pass just to make him that little bit special. Just a bit too conservitive at times.

Guest bwfcdan

Getting better every week. Going off his posts on Twitter looks like he enjoys playing for us, can't see him going anywhere in the near future :)

I agree with Undies that he is short of the killer pass to add to his game.

Problem is, this "killer pass" that folk are so fond of relies on somebody making the run from time to time.

It's rare anyone does, but I'm sure Holden has more than enough ability to pick it when/if it ever happens.

Problem is, this "killer pass" that folk are so fond of relies on somebody making the run from time to time.

It's rare anyone does, but I'm sure Holden has more than enough ability to pick it when/if it ever happens.

Elmander looks to get in behind the defence and such a ball would add to his game.

If Muamba could recover his form from the back end of last season it would be a pretty good pairing but sadly Muamba has struggled a bit this season imo. Holden is getting more and more confident with every game and I think he is going get better the more games he plays.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.