Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fave Biccies

Guest Frandsen08

ha ha diddles you are one in a million!

and to humour you, cant wack a chocolate digestive, nice and simple a bit like yourself.

Edited by Frandsen08

I do like a Jammie Dodger,only problem is i can't just have 1 and have to have the pack. So i told the enemy to stop buying them, it's for my own good!

It's rude to only have 1[that's what I say to my self :lol:] and very hard :D

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

• Site Supporter

Watching soccer Saturday, with a packet of mcvites all butter shortbread and dipping them in milk.

212xq9i_th.jpg2d7bkfk_th.jpg

Also a big shout out for Hobnob creams.

So what do you like getting out of the cookie jar?

Diddler. I'm not in the least bit surprised that you're a fan of soggy biscuits.

Guest Frandsen08

Diddler. I'm not in the least bit surprised that you're a fan of soggy biscuits.

ha ha!

thats gonna go over his head

I sometimes dip, but sometimes bite the biscuit then have a bit of milk, meaning you don't have biscuits bits at the bottom and in your drink but still get the wet biscuit superbness :good: I didn't manage them all, my dog was slavouring, so I had to give her 1, <----first to make a joke about that, likes dog loving :rofl:

• Site Supporter

I sometimes dip, but sometimes bite the biscuit then have a bit of milk, meaning you don't have biscuits bits at the bottom and in your drink but still get the wet biscuit superbness :good: I didn't manage them all, my dog was slavouring, so I had to give her 1, <----first to make a joke about that, likes dog loving :rofl:

Word of the week.

• Site Supporter

Packet of Maryland double choc chip and steaming hot mug of Yorkshire tea.

Can't go wrong with a good old rich tea though or chocolate bourbon either though

Edited by HomerJay

Guess it's not the first time you have looked after the mutt?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.