Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

Fair few of us from Farnworth making a visit to Colls on Saturday Rick, so see you there !

My lad is Matchball Sponsor (funded by me and his grandad!).

Should be a good turn out, supposed to be a wedding reception later...

hard fought win by Colls, 4-2 after extra time, not up to the usual standard but Cheadle were a decent side who knocked the ball around very well, a decent crowd on again to boost the clubs coffers although we did our best by not getting off there until almost 11.00pm, thanks to the Bolton and Farnworth lads who came up to add their support, we and the players appreciate it.

hard fought win by Colls, 4-2 after extra time, not up to the usual standard but Cheadle were a decent side who knocked the ball around very well, a decent crowd on again to boost the clubs coffers although we did our best by not getting off there until almost 11.00pm, thanks to the Bolton and Farnworth lads who came up to add their support, we and the players appreciate it.

Another good drink  day out at Colls.  :drinks:

http://www.chorleyfc.com/index.php/news-menu/club-news/1844-home-away-draw-in-fa-cup-third-qualifier

Chorley have Bamber Bridge away in the 3rd Qualifier of the FA Cup.

Should be a big turnout as it's international weekend, there's a lot at stake and there is a bit of a rivalry there.

I'll be in Estonia, and I'm slightly gutted I'm missing it :(

http://www.chorleyfc.com/index.php/news-menu/club-news/1844-home-away-draw-in-fa-cup-third-qualifier

Chorley have Bamber Bridge away in the 3rd Qualifier of the FA Cup.

Should be a big turnout as it's international weekend, there's a lot at stake and there is a bit of a rivalry there.

I'll be in Estonia, and I'm slightly gutted I'm missing it :(

looking forward to it.

Top drawer second half performance from Colls, 3-1 win at higher division Ashton Athletic having been 1-0 down at half time. Played some great stuff (again) and Ashton's goalkeeper pulled out a couple of absolute worldies to keep the score down.

The second half was Colls back to their normal way of playing, hopefully a repeat against the scousers on Saturday

A brilliant win for Colls today against AFC Liverpool who are doing well in the premier league, 1-1 at  full time even though we should have been out of sight, finished up 4-1 to Colls, a hat trick by our centre forward, a good game and a decent crowd on, a few ex Wanderers there, the only blight on the day was Bolton losing

A brilliant win for Colls today against AFC Liverpool who are doing well in the premier league, 1-1 at  full time even though we should have been out of sight, finished up 4-1 to Colls, a hat trick by our centre forward, a good game and a decent crowd on, a few ex Wanderers there, the only blight on the day was Bolton losing

Fucking ace, mate.

Colls have really took off since my involvement! :D