Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Deal Or No Deal

Guest Biff

A bloke took his Mum? Deary me.

He was actually educationally sub normal. They were a greedy family though. He "won" ?8K and if he hadn't dealt could have had a whole lot more. The people who go on this show are all fucking cunts.

The thing that annoys me about Deal or No deal is that all the people on there pretend it is some kind of team game and that they are all emotionally in it together also that they plan on after the person has dealt as if the game is still relevent.

Fuck off Edmonds and bring back Blobby.

• Moderators

He was actually educationally sub normal. They were a greedy family though. He "won" ?8K and if he hadn't dealt could have had a whole lot more. The people who go on this show are all fucking cunts.

when are you on?

Guest Biff

when are you on?

I applied but they never got back to me. I haven't got a sob story. And somebody should tell Edmonds that his show goes out before the watershed. He's started using a lot of innuendo.

I laughed my bloody head off, he was whimpering with 8 boxes left. When he opened his box I roared with laughter, excellent :)

Did he say at the end of the show "This has been a truely memorable game" - he seems to say that any time I've ever watched it. As pointed out above, the show could easily be done and usted in 5 minutes or so, it's incredible how they drag it out for an hour

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.