Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood Town

gonzo

Keep your eye on this lot.football league next season for certain.

Get your house on it.

Also fancy em for a decent cup run.

Good up and comming manager,Cracking ground,loads of of money,and a bent as fuck ex drug dealer chairman that has his finger in more pies than dandy....all the makings of a league club.

Not to mention the town is full of really angry men and battered wifes.

Get your house on it.

Good up and comming manager,Cracking ground,loads of of money,and a bent as fuck ex drug dealer chairman that has his finger in more pies than dandy....all the makings of a league club.

It was full of battered fans when Bolton paid a visit in 86.:D

Done a fair few jobs up there always seemed alright.

tend to work in a Bolton shirt for work too :)

all the dimwits are out on fishing boats in working hours...they all come out at night when they have had their cod chips,8 cans,give the wife a crack,kicked the dog,then off to the nearest watering hole.

on a match day,when the away team bus passes through,even the women and kids are out in the street bashing pans and chucking coal at it.

• Site Supporter

all the dimwits are out on fishing boats in working hours...they all come out at night when they have had their cod chips,8 cans,give the wife a crack,kicked the dog,then off to the nearest watering hole.

on a match day,when the away team bus passes through,even the women and kids are out in the street bashing pans and chucking coal at it.

, thats one place i might stay away from in future :)

• 5 months later...

Get your house on it.

:thumbsup:

You seem pleased, Gonzo. You're one of "them" aren't you? :D

:D even if i wanted to be one of them,they wouldnt let me! very strict on their rules of entry they are!

you have to smell of fish guts,push old women to the ground for fun,secretly fancy your aunt,beat your dog for no reason,beat your wife for loads of reason,and stick the head on your kid brother for treason.....all in the meantime pretending to be an upstanding pillar of the sick,pissed up,job shy,sexualy transmitted infection ridden,undercut sporting,bubble jacket wearing,fishermans friend sucking community.......

:D even if i wanted to be one of them,they wouldnt let me! very strict on their rules of entry they are!

you have to smell of fish guts,push old women to the ground for fun,secretly fancy your aunt,beat your dog for no reason,beat your wife for loads of reason,and stick the head on your kid brother for treason.....all in the meantime pretending to be an upstanding pillar of the sick,pissed up,job shy,sexualy transmitted infection ridden,undercut sporting,bubble jacket wearing,fishermans friend sucking community.......

I reckon you're doing well so far meeting the criteria :blum:

fleetwood twinned with wigan then