Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ngog

Can someone explain why Ngog isn't starting.An ageing KD who doesn't score and poses little threat these days needs resting. Were not scoring as a team. Ngog cost 4 million and hasn't had chance to prove himself. Barring injury he should be starting every game. I just don't get it. :nea: :nea:

Can someone explain why Ngog isn't starting.An ageing KD who doesn't score and poses little threat these days needs resting. Were not scoring as a team. Ngog cost 4 million and hasn't had chance to prove himself. Barring injury he should be starting every game. I just don't get it. :nea: :nea:

He's been injured.

• Site Supporter

Klasnic covered more ground in the 1st half yesterday than any other player on the pitch.

Which suprises the fuck out of me too.

Dunno bout the 2nd half

Ngog and klasnic should 1st pairing IMO

Edited by HomerJay

The way I see it is that we need to play either Klasnic or Ngog with SKD or Tuncay. Klasnic and Ngog wouldnt work for me, Klasnic has been playing because Ngog was injured and dont forget that he has scored / created a few this season.

How Tuncay hasn't had more of a run out along side him is a mystery, musn't be doing it in training.

We have to give Ngog the chance from now on my team would be 4-5-1 with KD out on the right defending when we dont have the ball, mullering the left back in the air when we do have the ball and getting alongside Ngog creating havoc on the penalty spot and hoping the ball drops for Ngog, In behind would give Mark Davies a free role, if that does not work put Tuncay in behind, in midfield any 2 from Pratley/Mumaba and coker both playing the holding role, back 4 you can pick out of hat nowt between them , all equally average, looking forward to seeing ricketts and Mears back fit it would at least give us options.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Klasnic covered more ground in the 1st half yesterday than any other player on the pitch.

Which suprises the fuck out of me too.

Dunno bout the 2nd half

Ngog and klasnic should 1st pairing IMO

[/quote

trouble is he covers the ground like a snail, drop the fooker until were back to winning then he is worth 10 minutes at the end of a game and thats about it.

We have to give Ngog the chance from now on my team would be 4-5-1 with KD out on the right defending when we dont have the ball, mullering the left back in the air when we do have the ball and getting alongside Ngog creating havoc on the penalty spot and hoping the ball drops for Ngog, In behind would give Mark Davies a free role, if that does not work put Tuncay in behind, in midfield any 2 from Pratley/Mumaba and coker both playing the holding role, back 4 you can pick out of hat nowt between them , all equally average, looking forward to seeing ricketts and Mears back fit it would at least give us options.

If you can cast your mind back to the Wolves play off a Burnden, Rioch had Mixu out on the left wing giving their small right full back a hard time. The tactics was for Branigan to roll ball out of area dead ball style punt to Mixu who would nod onto Mcginlay, worked pretty well then but times have changed, although the way things are going I'd stick SKD out there & try this tactic as nowt else is working.

N'gog is shit, he was a panic buy to appease the fans

The bin dippers I know still take the piss for buying him

Disagree, N'gog has looked more than useful since arriving. He's our only striker than can actually run in behind defenders.

A longish stint in the first 11 when fully fit, and i think he'll be a very decent signing for us.

Tuncay is wank - bombed out of every club he's played for in England, and Wolfsburg hardly ever used him either.

:nea:

Stoke fans loved him. He just didn't fit in with their style of football.

To say he was bombed out of Boro is just, well, a fukcing stupid thing to say.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.