Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Newcastle 2

Ratwhite

You are right we were on top and looking most likely to score - unfortunately Ngog is gash and it was him who should have come off; a SKD/ Klasnic partnership would then have done it.

The decision to take Muamba off lost us the game (2 bad passes and thats the reason Coyle made that decision)

Like it has done for the rest of our splendid season?

Like it has done for the rest of our splendid season?

You always miss the point

The mistake was to take off Muamba

Ngog was awful all the game and although we were pushing for a winner the only change should have been SKD for Ngog which may have done it on the day, 0-0 would have been better than losing

Of course SKD has been like a carthorse this season but Ngog was getting nowhere

N'Gog may not have been great but he's still offered more than Davies has all season in the last few games.

His movement was one of the factors that enabled us to win against Blackburn.

Or has N'Gog joined the 'can do no right list'?

Steinsson used to be on it now he's viewed as the 2nd coming of Cafu.

Think one or two on jere thought I was being a doom merchant when I questioned the signings of NGog, Pratley, Eagles etc as imo they where never likely to be the quality we needed, so whats the argument now for telling me I was wrong. Ive seen nothing to convince me otherwise.

Shite signings by Coyle so he should take the blame and bow out with a bit of his reputation intact.

My feeling when we signed N'Gog was one of disinspiration (is that a word? It is now!). An improvement on KD, I thought, but that's all.

He won't ever be seen producing match-turning magic, and how he managed nearly 100 appearances for Liverpool is beyond me, but with a kick up the arse he could be influential.

If Coyle drops him, he's a bigger fool than first anticipated.

Thanks for reading,

Gloria.

My feeling when we signed N'Gog was one of disinspiration (is that a word? It is now!). An improvement on KD, I thought, but that's all.

He won't ever be seen producing match-turning magic, and how he managed nearly 100 appearances for Liverpool is beyond me, but with a kick up the arse he could be influential.

If Coyle drops him, he's a bigger fool than first anticipated.

Thanks for reading,

Gloria.

the N'Gog signing was a signing to appease the fans for lack of transfer activity, was a gamble like taking Sturridge.

Sturridge was a good gamble where as N'Gog was just a plain fuckin stupid one