Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stoke 2 Bolton 2 The Fat Lady Sang

Walkden26

Win or bust!

Everything does point to a stoke win but where there's a chance there's still hope for me. ( that could be last nights ale still talking) but I'm going to go with 2-1 Bolton

Edited by iggy

Everything, EVERYTHING, points to a stoke win.

Sadly, I agree.

Heart: We'll win 3-1

Head and being rational: We'l limp out of the Barclay's Premier League with a whimper.

Maybe it's best I'm not going. I hate being angry.

• Site Supporter

Right people, make your minds up which Stoke thread we are using and I'll merge them.

Any new ones are going in the bin.

Is this one going to be the actual match thread?

All the others are for whining about what's already happened. This one is so we can whine about what is likely to happen.

Just seen this on the Stoke Oatcakes site. Lets hope Robert Huth has his mates eating those words with lacklustre performances against us next Sunday. Majority of the Stoke fans want us to win

Just logged into my Facebook to see this on the Bear Pit Britannia's facebook page. Absolutely disgraceful to see a Qpr fan personally going out the way to racially abuse Huth. What a shit world we live in when there's still idiots like this around.

Jack Collins @Jack__Collins

@robert_huth you dirty German cunt I bet one of your family died in the war and we keep the flag flying high #England #QPR #WeAreStayingUp

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=192199#ixzz1uBgdVMSl

How good would a 1-0 away win be, can't remember the last one [ malcolm where are you ]. think we might need to score 3 to be certain of a win ,if yesterdays dismal performance is to go by. 6 days till d- day and coyle should have them in doing nothing but defensive work

• Moderators

We have 6 away wins this season which is extremely good for a club that spends the amount of money Bolton do.

right, owen, if i agree we don't spend much and you've got a difficult job to do, how about you tell me why you spent a massive part of our nowt on a player none of us would recognise 4 months after his arrival

right, owen, if i agree we don't spend much and you've got a difficult job to do, how about you tell me why you spent a massive part of our nowt on a player none of us would recognise 4 months after his arrival

He is one for the future and had to be bought in January or the chance was gone.Other clubs invest in young players and send them out on loan, other managers such as Ferguson and Dalglish sometimes pay ?30 million for strikers who aren't even worth a start.I wouldn't get fixated about a tiny amount of money for a striker who might yet make a good contribution to the club.

I don't know why you keep banging on about this. We tried (and failed) to sign midfield players in the last transfer window. We had money to spare so we signed Sordell at the last minute because he was available. It was either that, or keeping the money in our pocket.

He is one for the future and had to be bought in January or the chance was gone.Other clubs invest in young players and send them out on loan, other managers such as Ferguson and Dalglish sometimes pay ?30 million for strikers who aren't even worth a start.I wouldn't get fixated about a tiny amount of money for a striker who might yet make a good contribution to the club.

you having a laugh? this is us we are talking about! ffs