Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

Rivaldo, Saviola and Veloso all coming, Hamann and David Dunn are currently having medicals.

Linkov Linker is on trial, Rumorov Intheknowidinho as signed, waiting for a permit.

Source?

I can't find owt?

Source?

I can't find owt?

They've all changed their mind now and got their lawyers to remove any information of this from the internet, sorry.

Sanchez, Andrews, Holden, M.Davies, Lee, Petrov, Wylde, Vela, Pratley, Eagles.

Edited by Didledee

actually looking very solid,going to bully most teams and boss most games. even got a bit of quality in depth................whooooa,hang on this is bolton wanderers we're on about.....

week before the battle commences,davies,ngog,chungy and co will leave and we'll end up with coyle on the bench with someone for the future from hereford and lee hughes up front

Apart from Blackburn away, is there any game we won't be favourite to win?

As Leicester are favourites to win the division (or were when I looked earlier this week) I would imagine we won't be favourites to win at their place

As Leicester are favourites to win the division (or were when I looked earlier this week) I would imagine we won't be favourites to win at their place

Yeah I saw we were 2nd behind, what makes them better faves than us, they don't have our players, we have a Prem team, if we play Wigan/Norwich/etc in a cup next season, I'd not class it as a cup shock if we win, just us beating a team equalish to us.

i'm telling the lot of you !!!

we will piss this division next season.

our team is strong,talented,skillful,and with more than enough players to add graft and aggression to the mix. this season is going to be talked about for years to come

our team is strong,talented,skillful,and with more than enough players to add graft and aggression to the mix. this season is going to be talked about for years to come

Are you actually going to attend a game this season?

1. Deluded

2. Major problem; Owen Coyle

Have faith.

player power will hopefully get shut of coyle

Si, pur-lease.

Going into this all-so-important season with that attitude will not help anyone whatsoever.

Why not hope (dream?) OC has learnt from his naivety and "leads us back to the promised land" with goals, solidity and flair in abundance....as you, in particular, have been predicting. We haven't exactly got much choice now, have we?

This season is all about keeping the faith.

Si, pur-lease.

Going into this all-so-important season with that attitude will not help anyone whatsoever.

Why not hope (dream?) OC has learnt from his naivety and "leads us back to the promised land" with goals, solidity and flair in abundance....as you, in particular, have been predicting. We haven't exactly got much choice now, have we?

OC is beyond naivety, the guy is clueless, his stooges even worse, I have faith in the team, the players we have should be good enough to get us promoted, but with Coyle at the helm you have to wonder wether his tactical nous will hinder their progress.

• Site Supporter

Sanchez, Andrews, Holden, M.Davies, Lee, Petrov, Wylde, Vela, Pratley, Eagles.

Ain't gonna happen, sorry. Couldn't keep that lot happy in the prem, never mind the championship..

Who goes, you decide"..............

Si, pur-lease.

i'd like to think OC has learnt from his naivety,judging by the signings made and areas strengthened,but as others mentioned,the players will be capable of producing the goods regardless of his tactics.

On SSN just now they mentioned an article in the mirror re Roque Santa Cruz. He said he'd join us,blackburn or wigan on loan as he wants to stay in the north west with his family. please OC,do not sign him !!! talk about bastard cheek,virtually begging !!!