Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Joey Barton - Even Bigger T@@t !

miamiwhite

He knows how to wind people up !

In today's Express,he says he's not bothered if QPR sack him,as he's loaded due to being on ?70k a week.

Certainly alienating himself from the average working class fan.

Should we have a punt on him,obvioulsy on reduced wages ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

He knows how to wind people up !

In today's Express,he says he's not bothered if QPR sack him,as he's loaded due to being on ?70k a week.

Certainly alienating himself from the average working class fan.

Should we have a punt on him,obvioulsy on reduced wages ?

Not if they want all the season ticket holders to turn up.

Not if they want all the season ticket holders to turn up.

I believe in Karma. One day, in perhaps 15 - 25 years when he is back embedded in the shithole from whence he srpung, he will naturally be giving it the billy big bollocks in some pub or chippy. He will then get his cum uppance. I say this in confidence as this leopard will never change his spots, but he will get older and quickly poorer.

if he signed for bolton,id do time and 5 year ban to smash the fuckers head in as he strolls over to take his first corner kick.

so,that's a no then ?

he's said in the express that he's not ''a flawed genuis,just flawed''

goes to art galleries etc to ''fit in'' with folk.

what a knob.............you can't make a silk purse...............

I believe in Karma. One day, in perhaps 15 - 25 years when he is back embedded in the shithole from whence he srpung, he will naturally be giving it the billy big bollocks in some pub or chippy. He will then get his cum uppance. I say this in confidence as this leopard will never change his spots, but he will get older and quickly poorer.

Speaking of Karma

Barge wins FA Cup, 1958

Relegated by barge, 2012

It eventually gets you

speaking of karma,i killed a chicken and made a curry out of it,and now feel fowl and have the shits............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... sorry i thought you said korma

Worse than paedos, rapists and scum who batter pensioners in their own homes?

Far, far worse :D

Joey Barton is a cunt. Everyone knows that. What tickles me is how people get so riled by him and take time out of their own lives to send him abuse on Twitter. If he annoys anyone that much then simply don't follow him ... et voila, he'll no longer be able to annoy you.

It's a bit like how folk get so riled by Adrian Durham. Simply change channel people - you have the power.