Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Baby Scan Photo

• Site Supporter

congratulations, take the advice of getting plenty of rest now, you'll need a lot of energy to wake your wife when the baby needs feeding in a few months as they tend to sleep like logs blaming "exhaustion". you'll need your wits about you :D

• Site Supporter

Aye, a few off here will in the Duke tonight for the England game, I will buy you a pint if you are in. Not much chance of one from Alf Hartigan though.

I live in Heywood now so wont be at the welly but usually either sup there or the shed match days

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

Good job videos are no longer available,I taped over Mini oggys,life was unbearable,Any way job done,time to put your feet up.

See if you can get a copy from someone else of their own video. After all, there aren't many identifying features at 12 weeks gestation.

See if you can get a copy from someone else of their own video. After all, there aren't many identifying features at 12 weeks gestation.

To be honest, under the age of 5, apart from hair and skin colour they all look similar to me anyway.