Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Dingles

burndenpaddock

I saw another thread on this, I think.

I feel sorry for nice people on these estates. I dont think I want to watch either programme. One will probably be depressing to see life on a rough estate, the other for glorifying such estates by trying to make living like an animal amusing.

Right, they're poor, I get that.

But they don't have to live in a shithole.

You don't work, you've plenty of time to tidy your house up, you mangy hillbilly fuckpigs.

Exactly.Thought I was watching The Hills Have Eyes or Wrong Turn at one point.That in bred woman with the hairline at the top of her head had 4 small moto cross bikes.2 in the kitchen and 2 in the bedroom!!?WTF?

Right, they're poor, I get that.

But they don't have to live in a shithole.

You don't work, you've plenty of time to tidy your house up, you mangy hillbilly fuckpigs.

But because they don't leave the house much, they may get used to the filth they're living in.

Just a theory.

I'm not watching it though, it'd just annoy me.

The fat women was funny, she was pissed off that she was being called back to the benefits office after only 3 weeks for a sit down about why she is claiming

"I have better things to do than come here every 3 weeks"

Her last job 8 years back was for 1hour a day and she complained that it took two hours out of her day with travelling

The look on her face when they said what would she do if offered a job starting tommorrow, she shit herself and started banging on about not being fit for work

Basic rations and workfare I say

That same women also stated she didn't see the point in school, was very "anti-school" and that it didn't help the children. Lazy bitch just doesn't want to get up in a morning. To cap it all she believes children should be given weed as it keeps them chilled out and stops them getting into trouble. Take her kids off her I say.

That same women also stated she didn't see the point in school, was very "anti-school" and that it didn't help the children. Lazy bitch just doesn't want to get up in a morning. To cap it all she believes children should be given weed as it keeps them chilled out and stops them getting into trouble. Take her kids off her I say.

After watching it, you'd hope they do if she comes out with shit like that.