Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Evertonian In Peace

Miller

To be honest lads i just wanted a bolton forum where i could talk bolton, if its foul mouthed insults you want me to out delivering i could however not sure what that would achieve. Really not sure what the issue is here, other than i support everton. Is there a rule where you don't want other supporters on your forum? if so i will leave. No problem. however that would be a shame as despite the hostile welcome its seems a top forum. Simple

Simples?

I think part of the problem could be you came on here and introduced yourself by saying how disgusted you were with the views of so many on here.

First impressions and all that...

Mate, pal and lads. I have to say I'm utterly disgusted, nay, sickened by such a presumption.

I think part of the problem could be you came on here and introduced yourself by saying how disgusted you were with the views of so many on here.

Maybe pal, however that was my opinion. I think i would have got exactly the same reaction if i had said sorry chaps, don't agree with that.

Traf i don't mind the grief i get to be fair i was expecting it. But you are wrong mate i came on the forum as i do have a interest in bolton and want them to do well. Was looking at the threads and gave my opinion. Whats wrong with that??? I agree its not the one shared with the majority on here but its my opinion. I did think its was disgusting some of the comments and i stand by that. But i have not insulted anyone, used bad language just gave a opinion, and i will continue to do so.

We're all entitled to an opinion: so feel free to express yours. However, if you're as intentionally disagrreable as our resident Evertonian, don't be surprised if the WW evil bullies have a pop at you.

WHY

I just find it strange that an Evertonian would want to partake in debate with another club's fans. My nearest league ground in currently Burnley, but I wouldn't dream of signing up to discuss stuff with a bunch of inbred hillbilly fuckpigs.

To be honest lads i just wanted a bolton forum where i could talk bolton, if its foul mouthed insults you want me to out delivering i could however not sure what that would achieve. Really not sure what the issue is here, other than i support everton. Is there a rule where you don't want other supporters on your forum? if so i will leave. No problem. however that would be a shame as despite the hostile welcome its seems a top forum. Simple

It's not a hostile place, really, but you didn't endear yourself to anyone by the way you introduced yourself.

Exactly.

Had he introduced himself as a blue living in Bolton and then got involved on the forum, before posting about Hillsborough, it would have been different.

But by jumping straight in, it really does look like he came to stir stuff up.

Anyway, I'm not arsed and I'm not falling out with you.

How much to do my gutters?

Miller isn't even from bolton

he's from wigan

For fucks sake this is laughable boys really is, so do i now have to give a life story where i was born, lived and currently live so be on a fucking forum. Are you a moderator???? if so and its not acceptable for a Everton fan to be on your forum but who actually has a interest in bolton to do well i will go. Whats quite ironic is i have probably been to more Bolton games than a lot of supporters on here. My first game was the play-off final at wembley against tranmere where they lost 1-0 i think my dad took me. Last season went to 3 games at Reebok last one against wolves in the 2-2 draw where rickets scored that cracker it think, and the chances are i will be there tomorrow as Everton don't play till monday. So i probably contribute more to the club than a few posters on here. But honestly if i am not welcome are breaking any forum rules i will leave. There really are SOME small minded people here lads.

For fucks sake this is laughable boys really is, so do i now have to give a life story where i was born, lived and currently live so be on a fucking forum. Are you a moderator???? if so and its not acceptable for a Everton fan to be on your forum but who actually has a interest in bolton to do well i will go. Whats quite ironic is i have probably been to more Bolton games than a lot of supporters on here. My first game was the play-off final at wembley against tranmere where they lost 1-0 i think my dad took me. Last season went to 3 games at Reebok last one against wolves in the 2-2 draw where rickets scored that cracker it think, and the chances are i will be there tomorrow as Everton don't play till monday. So i probably contribute more to the club than a few posters on here. But honestly if i am not welcome are breaking any forum rules i will leave. There really are SOME small minded people here lads.

wind up worked, cas

Forever the victim, it's never your fault.................

• Moderators

calm-down2.jpg

He'll be inside having a brew getting all the latest transfer gossip. MMW.

definitely not me daz. working flat out on Aldi supermarket's roof in congleton and macclesfield,plus i was on here last night when roger miller was plus it's too sensitive an issue for a wind-up.

i do think it's time for a new wind-up though to get everyone enraged again :blush:

Serious question now, why do you all do that horrible fucking shriek when you know full well that no foul has been commited against an Everton player? It's no wonder folk think you are all dishonest.

Its a tick our acestors had, its been lost over the generations, due to outsiders supporting the Blues, Even those. We have to take a test no, before buying a season ticket. Its on the test !

Edited by Pablo