Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trance Music

Spider

• 2 weeks later...

What to do on a Saturday inbetween Christmas and new year?.....download a load of armin van Burren .....currently playing through my new Dr dre's...

Get involved bobbers!

This is banging set....

Had this baking my head on Saturday night after we came home from Blackpool rocks as we were too old :-)

Favourite ever 'trance moment' was at MEN years ago crasher or Godskitchen from Russia with love possibly. Obv boxed i Walked up the MEN steps/seats to have a minute, just as i parked my arse and sipped my water PVD dropped For an Angel and the place went off the chain beneath me great times.

Kind of wish i went to see Eddie at Cream last night for nostalgic purposes.

Edited by hughesy

Ooof I love a bit of Chicane! Still have one of my favourite mashups of all time saved on my desktop, Chicane's Onshore mixed with A&B's Far From In Love, absolutely class.

Currently got ASOT's top 20 of 2014 on. One or two really decent tunes, but trance aint what it used to be!

Ooof I love a bit of Chicane! Still have one of my favourite mashups of all time saved on my desktop, Chicane's Onshore mixed with A&B's Far From In Love, absolutely class.

Currently got ASOT's top 20 of 2014 on. One or two really decent tunes, but trance aint what it used to be!

I have that set on minidisc, remember them :D . Just found a load of old Oakenfold ones from 97 onwards as well, albums and essential mixes etc. Like this for example:

Loved going to SW1 1DJ back in the day. Crasher loved it. Not so much the drives(missions) home on sleep turns etc. remember seeing Tiesto in about 02/03 one of best nights ever

Happy New Year. New year Front room jig to this x

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If there's anyone that should notice a thing like that its you my friend haha

Check out shivers at the end. How could it end this way??

Was a bit too banging for me that, where's the breakdowns? The euphoria?! Some of the states in that crowd haha

I saw Gareth Emery board at The Albert Hall and he was shite. Spent more time giving it the big one and doing ridiculous heart gestures than concentrating on mixing his tunes (which were shit).

I suppose that is what basing yourself in the states does to you, always enjoyed his sets though - and this is 20 mins walk from my flat.

Great night at Air a few years ago:

https://youtu.be/ufIm_iyqd8M

Edited by whiteboy