Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Aussie Dope

bolty58

• Members

I know you'll have heard all about the drug cheat furore down here. Those RL blokes eh? AFL looking like the main culprits at present but I am starting to wonder about their Olympic achievements over the years. Inordinately high based on population.

Anyhow, an Aussie I work with got reet upset this morning. All I asked him was "Is there any truth in the rumour that the Socceroos are changing their nickname to the "Soccer E's?" To use an Australianism (just to keep the resident halfwits happy) he spat the biscuit and stormed off. Result :thumbsup:

I see our girls are going well against them in the cricket. He'll be getting it in the neck again tomorrow morning I think.

• Members

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9858898/Former-Leeds-and-England-defender-Danny-Mills-says-players-would-do-almost-anything-to-get-an-edge.html

Danny Mills keeps the ball rolling.

I'm looking forward to seeing a big leap forward in Bayern's fitness levels this year personally.

It wouldn't take much to get an edge on Danny mills, illegal or otherwise

I'll be amazed if both rugby codes over here aren't in on it as well.

You can buy Pro-hormone kits over the counter nowadays for muscle building.

AlpahFrom Labs -Epi is only £30 and taken right will ge you the size of a house...

Is this kind of shit allowed in Rugby??