Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

Guest bwfcdan

imagezul.jpg

Struggling to make sense of this comment, a random dig at Lofthouse. I'm not gonna rise to it, It just makes me feel sorry for him, he must be very special.

imagezul.jpg

Struggling to make sense of this comment, a random dig at Lofthouse. I'm not gonna rise to it, It just makes me feel sorry for him, he must be very special.

There,s more where that came from! I think he,s a middle aged mon as well...One of their finest .

• Site Supporter

blackpool will beat us, given their hatred for us and the fact we have given them 3200 will raise their game and our lot will bottle it once again

Hope your just drinking Devils Advocaat %)

8 home wins on the trot, 3 games away from Wembley, obviously not a time to get positive.

4 games from Prem..........

Not happy with that comment myself about Nat Lofthouse as he player that is respected by Blackpool fans. That is one pissed up stupid post. Apologies.

It's like ken Barlow condemning Kevin Webster after some of the shite you posted earlier...

• Moderators

Not happy with that comment myself about Nat Lofthouse as he player that is respected by Blackpool fans. That is one pissed up stupid post. Apologies.

Why not ban them eh? Given that you run the site. It's pricks like that that stir it up, from the safety of their bedroom. Fucking bubbleheads.

FY4MIKEH seems to think Blackpool are bringing a mob down.

Threats about the train station and Frankie&Bennies, I'll believe it when I see it.

My guess is they will all stay in Chorley and get the latest possible train to the ground in numbers, run (again) back to the station and drink round Chorley again and claim a victory.

All fart, no shit, been the same the last few times we have played them, more wary of Fulhams away following.

It's like ken Barlow condemning Kevin Webster after some of the shite you posted earlier...

I am not sure you have read this thread. I might have posted a lot of crap about crowds, etc but let's face it we all do in attempt to big up our club but not once have I mentioned violence or been disrespectful.

But you've facilitated it.

As I've pointed out before, should it kick off, you'll be one of the people that have their doors kicked in at 6am.

From having a little bit of banter? Don't be wet!

For the record, I have removed the Nat Lofthouse comment.

Edited by seasider

imagezul.jpg

Way out of order ..It's not even decent banter but what do we expect from a 10 year old keyboard warrior !!

And so you should ..There is a football match being played tomorrow in case you didn't realise.

Yes and can't wait. Looks like it will be a lovely day.

Driving down so won't be getting drunk. Simply watch the game and go home. Whatever happens, I will pop back on here to post a commiserations or a congratulations.

I think you will beat us so I won't be too down if we lose.