Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

I'm trying to give you a hint to wind your neck in. Fuckin' just give it up as a bad job lad, seriously. You're making an absolute fool out of yourself. It's actually painful to watch now.

Who fucking fed you a fish.

Go and play on the Tranmere forum or some other shite North West club that are on your level.

Last few home league results against Blackpool. Who remembers owt about these?

77/8: Bolton 2 Blackpool 1 (Game in March, Bolton end up promoted, Blackpool relegated by season's end)

85/6: Bolton 1 Blackpool 3 (Easter Monday, pissing down, conceded two in the last 5 mins)

86/7: Bolton 1 Blackpool 0 (Steve Thompson winner)

88/9: Bolton 2 Blackpool 2 (Trev Morgan scored for us in the 1st min)

89/90: Bolton 2 Blackpool 0 (Boxing Day game, I think)

92/93: Bolton 3 Blackpool 0 (slaughtered them with some great football, early Rioch days)

10/11: Bolton 2 Blackpool 2 (you all remember this)

Last few home league results against Blackpool. Who remembers owt about these?

77/8: Bolton 2 Blackpool 1 (Game in March, Bolton end up promoted, Blackpool relegated by season's end)

85/6: Bolton 1 Blackpool 3 (Easter Monday, pissing down, conceded two in the last 5 mins)

86/7: Bolton 1 Blackpool 0 (Steve Thompson winner)

88/9: Bolton 2 Blackpool 2 (Trev Morgan scored for us in the 1st min)

89/90: Bolton 2 Blackpool 0 (Boxing Day game, I think)

92/93: Bolton 3 Blackpool 0 (slaughtered them with some great football, early Rioch days)

10/11: Bolton 2 Blackpool 2 (you all remember this)

Don't remember any of those

Tried to procure 2 tickets today,,seated together as my plan was to get the missus to enjoy the day with me as we have something to play for.Been trying for 29 years but because she,s not really interested in Football,(she assumes it just revolves around manure/Chelski/L/pool and arsewipe).However due to this years exciting Season,she finally agreed to attend this game.Imagine my frustration when ,after speaking to the Ticket Orofice,there is not 2 seats available,seated together anywhere in the Ground..

Tried to procure 2 tickets today,,seated together as my plan was to get the missus to enjoy the day with me as we have something to play for.Been trying for 29 years but because she,s not really interested in Football,(she assumes it just revolves around manure/Chelski/L/pool and arsewipe).However due to this years exciting Season,she finally agreed to attend this game.Imagine my frustration when ,after speaking to the Ticket Orofice,there is not 2 seats available,seated together anywhere in the Ground..

I've just bought 6 together in the West Upper, online.

I blame the ticket office

You can get 2 together in all 3 upper stands online

Edited by bwfc2003

Why is it I go online to check my s/t seat it say already sold? what's going on.

Strange

Is that the one you'll be sat on?

Edited by boltondiver

Ive heard Sky news are hosting a 'south stand watch' special later on this evening.

Theres going to be a live studio audience and a whole host of guests including Fat Frank,Big Ruth and BWFCDAN.

Big Ben is going chime when the last ticket is sold and giant laser is going to spell 'sold out' across winter hill.

I can do you a pair in the East or West upper for 100 each

Help Please,,Have tried to get 2 seats together,But absolutely no joy???

click the West Stand

click in the west Upper Area

change number of tickets to two

Click add to basket

Pay

too-difficult-o.gif

Edited by olispence