Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

apparently Khan walks around heavier than Golovkin when not fighting.

absolutely bonkers

he must have been killing himself to make 140

source? 

won't be too far off...khan came in at 160 on sat, think GGG is about 170 on fight night - still be surprised though

source? 

won't be too far off...khan came in at 160 on sat, think GGG is about 170 on fight night - still be surprised though

Yeah I was surprised by that too. Two weight classes between them.

Sounds more like 'Khan enters the ring as a middleweight' type of thing.

Didn't know Khan was coming in that heavy these days either.

Khan v Hatton at Welterweight I'd say Khan wins, probably different result at Light Welter.

Well, given Khan is coming in at 160 these days and Hatton only went up to 147 a couple of times, it might turn it in his favour.

It's hard to say with Hatton because I think he peaked against Tszyu and that fight took a lot out of him. He won a belt at 147 after that and won other belts at 140, but he'd been slightly cracked by the Tszyu fight I think. And his lifestyle choices didn't help.

Think Hatton was a far better fighter personally, a level up from Khan, but just short of elite.

Nice Ryan. Nice. Presumably you won't want anyone to help you or your loved ones when you're in need?

Bit harsh. He's just saying how it really isn't worth chasing after some scumbags for the sake of a laptop. These cunts have no morals as shown here hitting him over the head with a paving slab.

If a boxer can't handle himself what chance does anyone else have?

Hope he makes a full recovery

Bit harsh. He's just saying how it really isn't worth chasing after some scumbags for the sake of a laptop. These cunts have no morals as shown here hitting him over the head with a paving slab.

If a boxer can't handle himself what chance does anyone else have?

Hope he makes a full recovery

Plus they weren't burgling his house. They were in next doors garden and leaped into his.

He chased em down the street,caught one and his mate threw a brick/slab at him.

In fairness, wiggy sort of raises a valid point.  I understand Ryan's view but at what point do you take a stand?  Is it just free season for anyone to take your property anytime they want as the risk of them injuring you is greater than the property they are taking?

PS...  I have my eye on Ryans TV and know where he lives :shiftyninja:

Crolla has a huge DMB following. Especially from the MIB.

If folk apparently don't like Khan cos he once held up a Utd shirt then why the support on here for Crolla?

Just asking like....

Silly sausage, its because Khan drives badly, the reason they dont like him.