Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Embarrassing Moments - No.999

Smiley

Shifting tons of stuff from house A to house B and had to pop by Topps for some tiles, etc.

As the Topps guy was filling my boot (ooh-err matron) with the tiles, on top of all my stuff was a pile of vinyl belonging to the girlfriend... with the offending item – a “Shakin' Stevens” 12 inch on top.

Could've died a thousand deaths.

"Its not mine, honest".

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Shifting tons of stuff from house A to house B and had to pop by Topps for some tiles, etc.

As the Topps guy was filling my boot (ooh-err matron) with the tiles, on top of all my stuff was a pile of vinyl belonging to the girlfriend... with the offending item – a “Shakin' Stevens” 12 inch on top.

Could've died a thousand deaths.

"Its not mine, honest".

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Dont blame it on Julie, if you love her truly, admit its your very own :) Edited by Breightmet Boy

When I was about 20 I was an electricity meter reader ad te most embarrassed I've ever felt for someone was a poor woman in a place called Kelloholm in north Dumfriesshire....

It was bad enough she lived in a prefab house in kelloholm (a step up but only just from a caravan & no I don't live in a fuckin caravan) but when she opened her meter cupboard for me a dirty book fell out with a woman sucking a horse off on plain view..... I never flinched or said a word, nor did she but by fuck I wouldn't have liked to be her husband when he got home that night. The shame was emanating from her