Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

He's Had A Shocker.....

gonzo

I cannot stomach seeing Zat Knight in a BWFC shirt ever again - I'm superstitious to a fault I'll admit that but he is just a big fucking cloud lumbering over the reebok just tell him to put the cones out for 6 months please.

On the M61?

On the M61?

Fuck me imagine the pile up if that tosser was controlling the contra flow - he's obviously not been the sole problem of late it's just what he stands for that pisses me off now, he is the fucking standard bearer / mascot / bugle playing / pin badge / poster boy for our light speed demise  I'm sure he tells his kids he loves em every night and turns up on time at euxton and gives an apprentice a word hear and there but we just have got to get him out the building and then us poor twats left behind can work out in 5 years time or so how in holy fuck he got over 150 appearances under 3 managers for us - how? 

• 3 years later...

Just had a look at where ZK went after Bolton seems I was nearly right played 2 more championship games before he was released , we should have binned him 2 years earlier, symptomatic of our bad decisions hate to think how much we wasted paying him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zat_Knight

Edited by Mounts Kipper