Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Home Time

jazza

Irina and I left Iași this morning to start out on our journey back to Gods country to start out new life. I've teally enjoyed the last 7 months here... But some decent food is eagerly anticipated.

Should be back in England on Thursday all being well.

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Is true much excitingness. Alreasdy have arrange for to collect benefits book and strat to collect what am entitled to. My 4 borthers also ask to me for to arrange for them work cleaning cars were they can to collect much cash and send bakc home with no tax whilse also to claim benefit of muchness.

I am also much happy to come to Untied Kinkdom with my LOVE DONKEY sexy James and hope soon to meet his special freinds anewmoan and Maimi whop both to always send me special secret personal massages.

I hope that UK customs police will OK for me to bring across my turnips, I have much turnip that I love much, so hope is OK.

When we arrive to Scotcherland we will arrange a caravan warming party and invite all of people folk from Wanderingsways site

Irina and I left Iași this morning to start out on our journey back to Gods country to start out new life.

Should be back in England on Thursday all being well.

Left today and won't be back in England until Thursday.....are you walking?

Mrs Jazza will go to the nearest council office to claim her free home and benefits.

Wont bite

We are starting off for about a month living where I was sharing a HOUSE with a mate in fife.

After that who knows, depends on work

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Be ignoring horrible people my LOVE DONKEY. They not knowing of our big love. I drip,like spastiks chin at exciting Think of spending rest of life with you in Scotcherland.

I love you my SEXY james

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Horrible little pissy pissy garage dwelling dwarf man. I punch in face when meeting and shove large turnip up your arse if you still to rude with me and my LOVE DONKEY

• Members

Horrible little pissy pissy garage dwelling dwarf man. I punch in face when meeting and shove large turnip up your arse if you still to rude with me and my LOVE DONKEY

If you'll piss all over him at the same time I'm gambling he would love this.