Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Play-Off Final

davidjack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shows what a proper manager can do, instead of the rabbit caught in headlights so many on here laud

Reading it

But can't see anything to change my perspective, especially as I certainly don't laud him!

• Site Supporter

Arrys FFP gamble paid off.

Our current FFP gamble is DF and PG shaking the penny bottle on to the board room table to get enough for the first instalment of the Jukes 1m fee!

How things have changed.

BTID

Arrys FFP gamble paid off.

Our current FFP gamble is DF and PG shaking the penny bottle on to the board room table to get enough for the first instalment of the Jukes 1m fee!

How things have changed.

BTID

I'd rather be us in our current situation than QPR when Fernandes gets bored.

But that's not relevant really is it as we don't know when that will be if ever

That's like saying that if someone with shitloads of cash came in and bought us and started spending it, you wouldn't like it....because at some point it could end....

What's the point in that?

Until Fernandes or Eddie convert debt to equity we are in the same position. There debt is also owed mostly to one guy. There are a couple of differences though, they are now in the prem and have the catchment area to fill 30 to 35k seats when the new ground is built

Just shows what a proper manager can do, instead of the rabbit caught in headlights so many on here laud

Reading it

But can't see anything to change my perspective, especially as I certainly don't laud him!

Other than 2 clubs with comparable debt, one with a successful manager, the other so inept that he can't even choose a settled defence

• Site Supporter

And One has a world of experience, has been touted as one of the best on more than one occasion and is paid vast amounts of money because of this. He also has a bottomless pit of money.

Apples and fucking pears!

Edited by HomerJay

Other than 2 clubs with comparable debt, one with a successful manager, the other so inept that he can't even choose a settled defence

OK, I'll play

Let's imagine if good old Harry had come to Bolton. You are saying that he would have brought success?

Until Fernandes or Eddie convert debt to equity we are in the same position. There debt is also owed mostly to one guy. There are a couple of differences though, they are now in the prem and have the catchment area to fill 30 to 35k seats when the new ground is built

Can't ever see QPR with 30,000 plus on that would be some increase from where there current level of support is.

Can't ever see QPR with 30,000 plus on that would be some increase from where there current level of support is.

But it happened with Arsenal, Mounts.  Something like 35,000 to 60,000.

Bit of apples & pears there, but in London it's possible - thousands of unattached fans around who are in love with the Prem 'glamour'.

Talking of play-off finals, I'm having a trip to Wembley tomorrow to see if Fleetwood can get to a division immediately below us.

Who'd have thunk it.

Be a good day out that mate. Been asked a couple of times.

Don't know if I could go through with it though.

Really hope they do it.