Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grand Designs And Progs Like That.....

Smiley

• Site Supporter

She was single & looked like she'd never been poked never mind wed. I also couldn't work out how old she was. She looked mid 50s but her son (test tube probably) looked only 11 at the most.

Men don't really look at stuff like that, I know.

In that case, her father - so again, a man.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight grand for that plywood one, I wonder if he'd be interested in some magic beans? Looked like a 'city' type an' all, no wonder we had an economic crash...

I only tuned in after reading the synopsis on the telly guide, I wanted to see the situation with the heartless, superficial wench who was going to give her bloke the flick 'cause his kitchen and bathroom were a bit shabby - well love, perhaps he'll upgrade to a better looking bird now his house isn't such a shithole - I notice they didn't film in her gaff when they decamped there when the work was being done to his.

I did note he wasn't exactly a catch himself, and welsh to boot...

But she still favvered his mam.

Neither of them should've been nitpicking over trivial stuff tbh, she should've been glad she had someone/something other than a cat and him that he wasn't reduced to hiring scrubbers by the half-hour.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I'm obsessed with them and I'm a 'youngen' (I think 23 classes as that).

Grand designs is a personal favourite although I usually manage to pick faults in the majority of them. The best one is from years ago where they build out over a loch, I'm sure it was some guy that had a breakdown from his stressful job in London and just thought fuck it, I'm off. I'd love to build my own place, I've got a really clear idea of how I'd have it, might just need a few years to build up funds though.

Escape to the country and location location location are good apart from the never buy any of the fucking places so it's basically pointless. DIY SOS is a personal favourite as well, amazing what they can get done in a few days and restores some faith in humanity when you here of all the people that have helped for nowt.

I'm obsessed with them and I'm a 'youngen' (I think 23 classes as that).

Grand designs is a personal favourite although I usually manage to pick faults in the majority of them. The best one is from years ago where they build out over a loch, I'm sure it was some guy that had a breakdown from his stressful job in London and just thought fuck it, I'm off. I'd love to build my own place, I've got a really clear idea of how I'd have it, might just need a few years to build up funds though.

Bloody hell, that was on last night on one of the +24 More whatever channels.  I'd never seen it before.  It was from 94 and they had those glass balustrades then.  Very forward thinking design and that view was just stunning.

Edited by Big City Girl

Eight grand for that plywood one, I wonder if he'd be interested in some magic beans? Looked like a 'city' type an' all, no wonder we had an economic crash...

I only tuned in after reading the synopsis on the telly guide, I wanted to see the situation with the heartless, superficial wench who was going to give her bloke the flick 'cause his kitchen and bathroom were a bit shabby - well love, perhaps he'll upgrade to a better looking bird now his house isn't such a shithole - I notice they didn't film in her gaff when they decamped there when the work was being done to his.

Did you not see the "before" bit though? It was a proper shithole, filthy as well as run down. He had a bar of soap that was that old it had cracked. I wouldnt have used it either to be honest. Looked great when it was done though.

That exact same bar had been used as a prop in the Kim and Aggi 'So You're a Scumfuck' programme, and they always turn the sink tap on a bit so it drips in these things, make it look shitter than it is...

Unless the bog is like the one in Trainspotting, using a chamberpot like his bird was doing, is 10x more scuzzier than using a bathroom, however shabby it is...

Fourteen grand it cost in all, it could've been done for four grand, easy.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

That exact same bar had been used as a prop in the Kim and Aggi 'So You're a Scumfuck' programme, and they always turn the sink tap on a bit so it drips in these things, make it look shitter than it is...

Unless the bog is like the one in Trainspotting, using a chamberpot like his bird was doing, is 10x more scuzzier than using a bathroom, however shabby it is...

Fourteen grand it cost in all, it could've been done for four grand, easy.

Aye, if a lass turned up and pissed in  a pot (or worse) then shoved it under the bed, words would be had. Dirty owd bint.